Superbowl team if we only had Luck

uvaballa

Reaction score
No they wouldn’t because they wouldnt be able to afford some of their guys. Plus Luck seems to get hurt often so I wouldn’t rely on him. Cowboys already been down that road.

I would agree with Shannon if he said Brady or Brees.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Andrew Luck was the first pick in the draft and considered by many to be a generational type player.

Prescott was a 4th round pick that easily could have slipped to the 6th or 7th round.

Considering the vast gap in pedigree I think Dak is holding his own against Luck. But objectively, Luck is a better player.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I still cant believe skip replaced smith with another black guy, and smith replaced skip with another white game, and now there are 2 shows that are using the same formula. They even have the same personalities. A bunch of emotional 12 year old girls arguing.

I really think espn and nfl network would improve their ratings if they played nothing but sports highlights to music that I like. And for 1 hour out of the day, they talk about the cowboys defense and the spurs.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I still cant believe skip replaced smith with another black guy, and smith replaced skip with another white game, and now there are 2 shows that are using the same formula. They even have the same personalities. A bunch of emotional 12 year old girls arguing.

I really think espn and nfl network would improve their ratings if they played nothing but sports highlights to music that I like. And for 1 hour out of the day, they talk about the cowboys defense and the spurs.

Kellerman isn’t much of a white guy tbf. He’s a Jew that grew up in the Bronx. He’s practically a black guy.

Kage

Reaction score
If only we had a better quarterback, better coach, better OC...
Why not throw in a better RT, maybe a safety.....Thanks captain obvious.

morasp

Reaction score
And if only luck had our defense, offensive line, cooper, and zeke. A team is more than one player.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I hate being the grammar guy but Shannon Sharpe is supposed to be a professional and certainly the person writing his tweets should be. It should be if Andrew Luck were in Dallas.

cmoney23

Reaction score
Yes, if we only had a number one overall pick playing QB. The same guy that was, by most "experts, rated as the highest draft prospects ever?

Yes, if we only had that one player, we'd be better. WOW.... what insight!

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
If Dallas could clone a 28 year old Roger Staubach they'd stand a pretty good chance.