Twitter: Swaim possibly out for the year

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
We'll use the tag on him

Like this?

EtML0Kl.jpg

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I still don't know why they have treated Olawale like a second class citizen.

I mean, they traded for him, right? If all they wanted was a sometime fullback, why not just save themselves the bother?

Maybe they got him in, and just didn't think he had the juice. But how horrible would he have to be to justify not using him, considering the JV TEs we keep putting on the field?

They have targeted him *once* all year. Caught it.

He was supposed to be a FB who actually gave you something as a threat on the field, both running and receiving. He's not a hammer. Less of blocker than the guy we gave up. But he's a guy who can do other things. That's what made him make sense. And they only let him block.

There's no proof he could do better, and there won't be as long as they don't use him. 1 touch all year. Jourdan Lewis has more touches on offense.

The joy of a Garrett coached team.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
This is going to be a significant loss. Make fun if you guys want but he has been a playmaker for the team this year.
Playmaker? Maybe considering we haven't made any plays. This guy wouldn't be the 8th option on KC. He probably wouldn't even be active, but hey, he's our Playmaker. If Michael Irvin ever read this thread he would go ape ****.

Verdict

Reaction score
Playmaker? Maybe considering we haven't made any plays. This guy wouldn't be the 8th option on KC. He probably wouldn't even be active, but hey, he's our Playmaker. If Michael Irvin ever read this thread he would go ape ****.

It's funny how preconceived notions can slant fan base view of a player. Heath has been a whipping boy here forever and he is a really good player.

Dez was viewed as almost a diety areound here by some and he totally sucked for three full years.

Swaim has been bashed because he replaced the future hall of famer (Witten) but he has blocked better than Witten and has played really well this year. It's a shame that Swaim hasn't been given a little bit more credit for his play this year.

Praxit

Reaction score
Where’s the “Rico is a Hall of Famer” fan club?:laugh:
..that's what I was going to say. All I heard from earlier was Rico this and Rico that. Hopefully, he shows up the next couple of games.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
It's funny how preconceived notions can slant fan base view of a player. Heath has been a whipping boy here forever and he is a really good player.

Dez was viewed as almost a diety areound here by some and he totally sucked for three full years.

Swaim has been bashed because he replaced the future hall of famer (Witten) but he has blocked better than Witten and has played really well this year. It's a shame that Swaim hasn't been given a little bit more credit for his play this year.
Big fan of heath and dez. Never understood the hate for heath who more than holds his own.
As for Swaim I don’t care about the filling in for 5 years removed all pro jay witt, he has been an absolute jag and for someone to say he’s been a playmaker is absurd.

Verdict

Reaction score
Big fan of heath and dez. Never understood the hate for heath who more than holds his own.
As for Swaim I don’t care about the filling in for 5 years removed all pro jay witt, he has been an absolute jag and for someone to say he’s been a playmaker is absurd.

I agree Witten was JAG the last several years.