Twitter: Swaim possibly out for the year

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
It's hard for a te to play every single snap and he was just a journeyman. His scoring and 3rd down capabilities we're next to zeros so he's only a spot player. I told everyone in this forum that he'd break down playing every snap. The everydown te position is Dead on paper. But were just an 8 TD a year te away from having a good offense. Amari Cooper isn't enough of a scoring threat to overcome the zeros this over utilized te core is putting on paper every week. Rotate with more slot wrs and rbs who can beat the BLITZ better than the 3 yard checkdown te who can't score.

Why aren't our tes ever held accountable for their lack of Scoring abilities. 1 TD a year is not gonna get you a pro bowl ballot. Lol. The Cowboys haven't had a playmaker at Receiver in that everydown te position in years and come playoff time they can't take over a game

Last edited:

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Fork was stuck in the season in August depending on what you were expecting.
Let Lve Be the Red Zone Te. Theres a kid that has some offensive skills to add to his repertoire. He looked good running back those interceptions.

I still think we need another option as a receiver in the backfield w Zeke . Especially since Zeke can play from the slot

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let Lve Be the Red Zone Te. Theres a kid that has some offensive skills to add to his repertoire. He looked good running back those interceptions.

I still think we need another option as a receiver in the backfield w Zeke . Especially since Zeke can play from the slot

We do need a backup RB. Rod Smith doesn't cut it. This team is screwed if Zeke goes down.

Look at Pittsburgh. They lose a mega talent like Bell and they simply plug Conner in and don't skip a beat. That ain't happening here.

plasticman

Reaction score
Why are they messing around with a TE anyway? The Cowboys aren't fooling anyone so they might as well take it all the way.

Replace the TE with another O-lineman and give the receptions to Zeke.

Yeah, let's try that, what the heck?

Put Connor Williams in there at the TE position. On obvious passing plays replace him with one of the other TE's.

I dunno, but how productive has a that position been in the passing game? There is still 4 receivers and it should give Dak more time.

It's innovative.....it's unique.....it's insane.....

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
How about sitting all the tes and using more rbs and slot wrs?

This coaching staff is seeing this te core through rose colored glasses. We need a 4th Receiving threat out there on 3rd down that can make an impact in the stats column

Not just another warm body we call a te

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
In the Commanders game, Shultz played 60% of snaps, Jarwin 50%, Rico 21%. Noah Brown played 29%.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
In the Commanders game, Shultz played 60% of snaps, Jarwin 50%, Rico 21%. Noah Brown played 29%.
Jarwin on film recently has quietly shown signs of what had other teams trying to sign him away. People forget that he’s essentially a rookie this year. I think of the three left he’s got the best chance to be a consistent impact player.