Switzer playing well for Pittsburgh

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I won't rag on this front office too much but I didn't even understand why we drafted him. I think it was to be a kick returner mostly but he's someone I would've taken in the 6th round. Unless they wanted to replace Beasley with him but even then that didn't make much sense.

They drafted him in case they couldn't resign Cole Beasley or if Beasley got hurt.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Yeah but! Oh... you're right. He said we didn't know how to use him. Pathetic to have staff paid millions and they can't do their job properly.

Dallas used him the same way Pittsburgh is using him now. The only difference is the number of plays he was on the field last season compared to this season. He got limited opportunities last season because missed all of training camp and pre-season with injuries. You can't throw somebody out there is they haven't had any time to prepare. He also needed a full year of being in an NFL weight room.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Switzer's pretty much become the guy we thought he'd be: Beasley-esque production as a slot WR and a top ten punt returner.

I can see why we let him go: he made some big mistakes as a return man and his role was kind of redundant with Tavon Austin, but we could really use him right about now. Would really help quiet the "resign Beasley" talk.

I

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Best I've seen of him as a PITTSBURGH STEELER is him drawing that defensive pass interference ZEBRA award here recently,,,o_O