T.O and Hamlin on Keyshawn (candid comments during commercial of ITH)

Reaction score
I know a lot of you miss the commercial breaks of Inside the Huddle and dont worry you will still get them just in a different form.

I am taking the commercial breaks and posting them in an archive player on the Inside the Huddle website so you can still catch all the "behind the scenes" footage that does not make TV or webcast.

here is a link to the conversation between the panel during a commercial break this past week. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMszoBZWhqU

Also a quick programming note. We are now using Ustream.tv and have a LIVE chat session going on during the broadcast from the Inside the Huddle homepage

Next weeks guest is Martellus Bennett... this guy is a TRIP

thisweek.jpg

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
keyshawn is acting stupid but so is T.O. he wants to talk about the passes that weren't catchable yet he dropped 3 that were including a would-be td. T.O. needs to shut up,catch the ball, and get focus on the bengals rather that some mouth on tv.

jzcowboy

Reaction score
Can somebody post what was said? Some of us are at work...

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
jzcowboy;2305545 said:
Can somebody post what was said? Some of us are at work...

Dont want to type word for word.... Basic points (its only 1 min 40 somethin seconds long)

Paraphrasing" I know how the media works. I know about tv, and editing. They want to talk about 17 balls being thrown my way. But they dont show all 17, they dont show the ones that arent catchable. Thats why i dont really worry about it. They just want the ratings"

then some Keyshawn talk where Hamlin talks about how he notices Keyshawn has lots of moments where he is just really negative. And picks and chooses who to bash basically.

Then the host mentions ratings 2 years ago being huge bc of t.o and that NE vs Pitt game was on they had 30 min of t.o talk.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The off-camera interviewer was leading T.O. on.

"It sounds personal to me. Does it sound that way to you?"

LOL! As a reporter, I can spot a set-up question a mile away.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Rampage;2305539 said:
keyshawn is acting stupid but so is T.O. he wants to talk about the passes that weren't catchable yet he dropped 3 that were including a would-be td. T.O. needs to shut up,catch the ball, and get focus on the bengals rather that some mouth on tv.

Wouldn't have gotten his feet down. Very tough catch to make.

Owens is mad that when they go in the film room there are plays when he is busting it 50 yards down the field wanting the rock, only to watch Romo stare Witten down.

Announcers have said at least four times this year, "Owens was open for 6 if Romo had seen him."

Thats why he wants the ball. And thats why everywhere he goes, teams become better.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2305539 said:

QFT !!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Rampage;2305539 said:

Couple drops, no doubt, but the TD one was pointless. He wasn't going to get his feet anywhere near in, even if he'd caught it. His second foot stepped out by quite a bit.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Rampage;2305539 said:

No, Sheshawn is being stupid. the 3 balls T.O. did not catch were bad passes, yes they were. Romo was late all day Sunday. The one pass that could have been a TD was bad, T.O. had to do a 180 to even get his hands on it, even then I do not think he would have gotten both feet inside the endzone, I have watched that play again, and again it would have been quite a feat if T.O. could have gotten both feet in bounds.

So if you want to hate Owens go ahead, it is your prerrogative, but be honest, and see things as if it were you, that is if you have any competitive spirit in you. Buut if you do, you can understand how Owens felt after the loss, if he could have gotten one more pass, it could have been the difference, just like if Barber had received a lot of carries, and they lost, he would be thinking if I had gotten more carry I might have broken it for a td.

All superstars are selfish, they have to be in order to maintain that edge they have to be successful, they all feel that they are the reason their teams win, yeah they know it is a team sport, but each individual needs to feel bad after a lost, they need to feel if I had did whatever they needed it would have given them a W instead of an L.

So dump on Key, and lay off Owens.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Rampage;2305539 said:
You yap off don't you, so if you do it then you be the first to practice what you preach. These guys are allowed to talk just like you.

OMG!

Boysboy

Reaction score
BHendri5;2305910 said:
No, Sheshawn is being stupid. the 3 balls T.O. did not catch were bad passes, yes they were. Romo was late all day Sunday. The one pass that could have been a TD was bad, T.O. had to do a 180 to even get his hands on it, even then I do not think he would have gotten both feet inside the endzone, I have watched that play again, and again it would have been quite a feat if T.O. could have gotten both feet in bounds.

So if you want to hate Owens go ahead, it is your prerrogative, but be honest, and see things as if it were you, that is if you have any competitive spirit in you. Buut if you do, you can understand how Owens felt after the loss, if he could have gotten one more pass, it could have been the difference, just like if Barber had received a lot of carries, and they lost, he would be thinking if I had gotten more carry I might have broken it for a td.

All superstars are selfish, they have to be in order to maintain that edge they have to be successful, they all feel that they are the reason their teams win, yeah they know it is a team sport, but each individual needs to feel bad after a lost, they need to feel if I had did whatever they needed it would have given them a W instead of an L.

So dump on Key, and lay off Owens.

And let's give credit to Springs-those couple of "drops"...he actually was tight on Owens and broke them up. If this were any other receiver, the national sports media would have given credit to that DEFENSIVE BACK who did so.

Frankly-I'm getting sick and tired over debating passes TO supposedly dropped/didn't drop. He wasn't the only reason why we lost. If anything, our OL was the goat of that game.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Terrell's words inspire me

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v22/pfjunkie/Football/sheshawn4.jpg

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
EPL0c0;2306125 said:

Oh my. He has long arms.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
EPL0c0;2306125 said:

looks(and sounds) like that annoying chic from The Apprentice...