T.O. - Garrett Should be Fired

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Does anyone elses tweets not load up?

Btw, TO is a 100% right but we’ve been through this a million times.

Garrett is in a make or break year so let’s just see what happens. I can’t imagine he is going to change his basic philosophy at this point. Regardless of what you’re hearing I won’t believe it until I see it on Sundays.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
All facts from El Dorado Owens.

LOL.........just another former player cutting up the horrid head coach. Too funny. How EVERYONE cant see that Garrett is terrible is sad really. Look at anything you want. History, record, stats, what you see with our eyes, what the owner says about him, what he has said about himself, former coaches, opposing players ect....ect... All point to Garrett needing to go.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett will be saying in the locker room every day this season, “We just need to fight harder.” That statement pretty well sums up his “adjustments” to what opponents are taking away.

Big_D

Reaction score
what's another year of blaming some assistant coach .. or execution.. or lack of talent.. or injuries .. or Jerry?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TO's right about the nothing having changed, at least. He was bad-mouthing Garrett the minute he earned his own way out the door in Dallas.

GMO415

Reaction score
With the loss of more playmakers before the season even begins, TO's words may come to pass. JG will be in a "prove it" season. He doesn't produce, then he should get canned. Enter Sean Peyton

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Does anyone elses tweets not load up?

Btw, TO is a 100% right but we’ve been through this a million times.

Garrett is in a make or break year so let’s just see what happens. I can’t imagine he is going to change his basic philosophy at this point. Regardless of what you’re hearing I won’t believe it until I see it on Sundays.

What kind of phone you have?

timb2

Reaction score
I always sensed Garrett felt threatened by Bill Callahan when he was here. They let Callahan leave and really gave not much reason why. Callahan had gotten Tyron Smith,Travis Fredrick and Zack Martin and made them Pro Bowl players. Callahan had taken a team to the Super Bowl as a Head Coach. I think Ginger Boy wanted Callahan gone. I say we get Bill Callahan because I think he doesn't care what others think and won't kiss butt

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
T.O. being T.O. Always a divider never a uniter. The thing he did best on every team he was with was always blowing up the locker room. He hasn't changed and the idiots just keep praising him like Charles Manson's followers did for him. I will never knock his HoF credentials, but then again... having a carcinogenic personality never was a barrier to receive that honor. He would never step up to be a real leader but he was always the first to knock those who did with his rolling eyes and commentary and corrosive attitude and he always ended up dragging away a few impressionable younger players with him to the wrong path. Of course, the Garrett haters are going to agree with T.O here, they are suckers for anyone that will validate their misguided viewpoint. :facepalm:

Billyd

Reaction score
I always sensed Garrett felt threatened by Bill Callahan when he was here. They let Callahan leave and really gave not much reason why. Callahan had gotten Tyron Smith,Travis Fredrick and Zack Martin and made them Pro Bowl players. Callahan had taken a team to the Super Bowl as a Head Coach. I think Ginger Boy wanted Callahan gone. I say we get Bill Callahan because I think he doesn't care what others think and won't kiss butt

Why? Because Callahans contract ended, and he wanted free..Callahan was the one who told Jerruh that Howdy Doody needed to pass on Ocord duties So GARRETT could focus on being head coach...

They were professional about it, but it caused a riff between both and got worse when Garrett finally got to hire his guy Scott Linehan..

Billyd

Reaction score
T.O. being T.O. Always a divider never a uniter. The thing he did best on every team he was with was always blowing up the locker room. He hasn't changed and the idiots just keep praising him like Charles Manson's followers did for him. I will never knock his HoF credentials, but then again... having a carcinogenic personality never was a barrier to receive that honor. He would never step up to be a real leader but he was always the first to knock those who did with his rolling eyes and commentary and corrosive attitude and he always ended up dragging away a few impressionable younger players with him to the wrong path. Of course, the Garrett haters are going to agree with T.O here, they are suckers for anyone that will validate their misguided viewpoint. :facepalm:

Yes, I consider him, and the fat man responsible for that meltdown in 2007..TO had all of those olineman in his pocket..He is just a sorry human being!

Billyd

Reaction score
Why? Because Callahans contract ended, and he wanted free..Callahan was the one who told Jerruh that Howdy Doody needed to pass on Ocord duties So GARRETT could focus on being head coach...

Callahan was hired to replace Hudson Houck when he retired, and took over ocord duties until Linehan was hired..So Callahan knifed Garrett not the other way around..

They were professional about it, but it caused a riff between both and got worse when Garrett finally got to hire his guy Scott Linehan..

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

I hate Callahans offense as much as I hate Garrett's but that guy can coach an Oline and if you're going to have a short passing game then Callahan is a better fit offensively.

I'm sure any coach with any creativity isn't going to get along with Garrett.

Billyd

Reaction score
I hate Callahans offense as much as I hate Garrett's but that guy can coach an Oline and if you're going to have a short passing game then Callahan is a better fit offensively.

I'm sure any coach with any creativity isn't going to get along with Garrett.

So how has that worked out in Washington? I think Callahan has a good offensive mind for building running games in the nfl, but he is shy of a ocord...I think he did a tremendous job with Frank on the oline, but their timing was good..I hope the work they did doesnt get ruined by stupid mistakes in the front office..