T.O has a point here regardless of JG success

Plankton

Reaction score
And you know this video of yours is unedited? You were n the room when it was made and watched whoever upload it? Talk about being naive and thinking EVERYTHING on the net is in the EXACT form it originally was. What are you in grade school? I see there are exactly zero unedited videos on the net, that haven't be altered in any way. Ya and I have some prime swamp land that I know you'll rush out and buy.

No, I actually watched the broadcast that day, and know what the segment encapsulated. And, it was exactly what that segment showed - beginning to end with no edits.

And, still waiting for a link or story to back up what you are alleging. It shouldn't be hard if it were broadcast that day, no? And with it being a story that would be another controversial take on what has been a much debated breakup for nearly 17 years leading up to that broadcast in 2011.

All of your bloviating, obfuscation and writing in caps doesn't change the fact that what you are alleging is completely false. And, once again, I think that you know this.

Doomsay

Reaction score
That's a huge fairy tale that fans like to spread. In the pregame for Super Bowl XLV there was a round table discussion with Aikman, Emmitt, Irvin, the Moose, Jerry and Johnson and in front of millions of people Johnson admitted that he didn't have all the power and authority those outside of the organization thought he had. He said one of the things that bugged him the entire time he was in Dallas was having to go to Jerry for things he thought he should be able to do. Johnson then admitted that if Jerry hadn't put his foot down on a couple of drafts, 1989 and 1990, 2 out of the 3 triplets wouldn't have been Cowboys and the chances of winning those 3 Super Bowls would have been in question.
whoops, 2 decades call bull on you.