T.O. Has Grown Up

ejthedj

Reaction score
His interview is so good. He's giving props to his teammates (he mentioned how important Kosier is twice!)

I think he's grown up and finally realized that it's all about getting a ring, playing the game to win!

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Its because he dropped the damn ball atleast twice. He has no room to complain after this one.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
he's been all class since he got here. Only time there was drama with him was when old fart Parcells was here with his stupid *** calling him "the player" crap

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JustSayNotoTO;2424055 said:
Its because he dropped the damn ball atleast twice. He has no room to complain after this one.
Thank you.

BHendri5

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;2424055 said:

no just one ball, the other if you are talking about the pop up that was picked, it was a bad pass, by Romo, and good timing by the corner.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
He still didn't hang on to the ball. Bet you a lot that RW hangs on to that pass.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
WHen you dont really do much of anything in the game what can you say?

Everyone begs for the guy to get slants and be put in motion and he still didnt do squat.

He has become like james lofton of the bills early 90s offense. He just wants to run deep routes and catch the big play.

His refusal to run that double reverse up into that pile was pathetic. He should be embarrassed to talk to the media after the game when he goes out of bounds like that.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
BHendri5;2424159 said:
no just one ball, the other if you are talking about the pop up that was picked, it was a bad pass, by Romo, and good timing by the corner.

Uh, no. Not a bad pass. It was a good pass, TO had it in his possesion until he decided to lollypop it up for a fortunate DB. Blaming Romo for that is STUPID.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2424058 said:
This is new news? The guy has been doing these kind of things since he got here.
I know right. He has been nothing but a team player since he got here. When he is on the sideline yelling, he is trying to get the team fired up. People should really learn to tune the media out. They are paid to create drama.

superpunk

Reaction score
theebs;2424251 said:
WHen you dont really do much of anything in the game what can you say?

Everyone begs for the guy to get slants and be put in motion and he still didnt do squat.

He has become like james lofton of the bills early 90s offense. He just wants to run deep routes and catch the big play.

His refusal to run that double reverse up into that pile was pathetic. He should be embarrassed to talk to the media after the game when he goes out of bounds like that.
It's true - fact alert thingy.

He looks old. It's tough to say it, but he looks like he's losing it and he knows it. What could he say after the game? He played poorly, did almost nothing with all the chances we gave him.

Rooting for the rebound. :cool:

2much2soon

Reaction score
jobberone;2424171 said:
He still didn't hang on to the ball. Bet you a lot that RW hangs on to that pass.

Roy11 looks freakishly gifted catching passes. Sounds cliche but he looks like he was born to catch footballs. His hands look effortless when hauls in a pass. Awesome.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Didn't want to start a new thread on TO, but was I the only one thinking that the reason he wore a visor was because he didn't want Hall to spit in his face? LOL

:star:

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I would like to see the passes shift more towards Williams. He seems to make the most out of the passes he gets. Owens hasn't been doing much lately. At first, I thought it was just the coaching. Now I'm starting to think that its a combination of coaching and Owens not getting separation, which is surprising to say the least.