T.O. makes me sick

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Fox showed a shot of T.O. walking off the field after the game was decided and he had this "pouting" look on his face. The guy doesn't care if his team wins or not, but rather he needs his stats so he can make it into the Hall of Fame. He needs that spotlight; the guy is bipolar. We all know Owens is such a selfish player, but he really showed it today. He's supposed to be a veteran leader on his team, but instead he's setting a terrible example of his "ME ME ME" attitude. Ok I'm tired I need a nap..good win guys ha

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Good call

T.O.: 'Defense showed up'

3:29 PM Sun, Oct 26, 2008 | Permalink

Aaron Chimbel

Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens knows sometimes you're not going to win big sometimes with a backup quarterback and sometimes that may mean the offense won't play well.

"As a receiver you're competitive," Owens said. "We have to do whatever is necessary to win the game."

Against the Bucs that meant a lot of check down passes and not turning the ball over.

It also meant the defense had to play tight. They didn't give up a touchdown in the 13-9 win.

"I think our defense showed up today," Owens said. "It really showed that everyone was in sync with each other out there."

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm sure you wouldn't have the same look on your face watching those ducks flutter over your head, dropping five yards away from you or heading to the second row in the stands.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
TheSport78;2375647 said:
Fox showed a shot of T.O. walking off the field after the game was decided and he had this "pouting" look on his face. The guy doesn't care if his team wins or not, but rather he needs his stats so he can make it into the Hall of Fame. He needs that spotlight; the guy is bipolar. We all know Owens is such a selfish player, but he really showed it today. He's supposed to be a veteran leader on his team, but instead he's setting a terrible example of his "ME ME ME" attitude. Ok I'm tired I need a nap..good win guys ha

Get over your agenda.

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
when you play with a quarterback like we have ...i dont blame him for being pissed ...

**** i would be too..

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BHendri5;2375663 said:
?????????????????????????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There...now he has really been told. :p: ;)

On a serious note...wonder why this guy did not mention D.Ware having a similar look walking off the field as his consecutive sack/game was stopped today.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
T.O. can say whatever BS he wants, but he doesn't show it in his DEMEANOUR. I have no agenda, but the guy has clearly lost a step and needs to accept his role as a 2nd or 3rd option on this team.

triplets92

Reaction score
TheSport78;2375647 said:

Dude you should know what the facts are before you open your mouth and say something stupid. T.O. was happy that the team got a win. he is not the same guy from philly and SF that the media makes him out to be.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The guy really can't win with some people. He says all the right things despite an awful qb and he gets crap about the look on his face as he walks off the field, unbelievable.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
TheSport78;2375647 said:

O cry me a river... Maybe you should go work for Fox Sports!!!!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
TheSport78;2375671 said:
T.O. can say whatever BS he wants, but he doesn't show it in his DEMEANOUR. I have no agenda, but the guy has clearly lost a step and needs to accept his role as a 2nd or 3rd option on this team.
:laugh1::lmao::laugh2::lmao::laugh2:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheSport78;2375671 said:
Yeah body language ALWAYS tells the whole story.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
TheSport78;2375647 said:

gets my vote as lame arse post of the day

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/Whambulance.gif

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe cartwheels to the sidelines would've sufficed after all those three and outs.

"JOY!!!"

Audiman

Reaction score
TheSport78;2375671 said:

quick question. are you a really happy guy all the time?