T.O. was a beast

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I don’t care what anybody says he’s the best wr to play for Dallas.. and I was against the signing initially. We got him past him prime too.

It’s a debate between him and Irvin but. I doubt in my mind he’s better than Dez...

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
He dropped the ball too much and always seemed to be at a critical time.
Damn, haven't seen that avatar in ages. Welcome back lol.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I don’t care what anybody says he’s the best wr to play for Dallas.. and I was against the signing initially. We got him past him prime too.

It’s a debate between him and Irvin but. I doubt in my mind he’s better than Dez...
Mike was better

Mikes best three years matchup with TO’s, yet he was in a run first offense with the GOAT RB

bigdnlaca

Reaction score

Too bad some people complained to Jerry and had T.O. ran out of Dallas. Could have used him much more. He did well the 3 years he played in Dallas. Who knows how much better the 2009 playoff season could have resulted if T.O. was still with the team?

What say you?

He was great, but when you bring up 2009, I don’t know because the offense was a running team that year with the 3 rbs and took their shots when the opportunity was there.

T.O. would of had a fit then. However, he probably would of loved the 2010 team, because for some reason, Cowboys were throwing the ball. If I’m not mistaken, didn’t Romo break a record passing the ball almost 100 times in the first two weeks of the season?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He was great, but when you bring up 2009, I don’t know because the offense was a running team that year with the 3 rbs and took their shots when the opportunity was there.

T.O. would of had a fit then. However, he probably would of loved the 2010 team, because for some reason, Cowboys were throwing the ball. If I’m not mistaken, didn’t Romo break a record passing the ball almost 100 times in the first two weeks of the season?
I believe you are correct.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Dez was nowhere near as good TO in his prime.
Come on. Thats lunacy

After Rice and Moss, TO gets in the conversation pretty quickly.
He was getting a bit older when he was Dallas, but combined with #9, he was still dominant
Dez was good, but we are talking top20...if we are kind

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Come on. Thats lunacy

He was getting a bit older when he was Dallas, but combined with #9, he was still dominant
I was obviously joking about putting Dez above him and Rice, but to say Dez was nowhere as good as TO in his prime is hyperbole.

Owens best 3 years:
290 receptions
4163 yards
42 TDs
63% catch percentage

Bryants best 3 years:
273 receptions
3935 yards
41 Tds
63% catch percentage

TO was better, but to say Dez was nowhere near as good? Smh

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I was obviously joking about putting Dez above him and Rice, but to say Dez was nowhere as good as TO in his prime is hyperbole.

Owens best 3 years:
290 receptions
4163 yards
42 TDs
63% catch percentage

Bryants best 3 years:
273 receptions
3935 yards
41 Tds
63% catch percentage

No comparison bro. :popcorn:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Hey @Bleu Star!

This is one of those times I ask myself, "Why don't you do the moderator move thread thingy?" This would be TOO easy." :cool::p
CourageousInferiorHarborporpoise.webp

My freaking dude.

SaneFavorableGoose.webp

Never forget.

RemarkableGiftedKite.webp

DFWJC

Reaction score

Owens best 3 years:
290 receptions
4163 yards
42 TDs
63% catch percentage

Bryants best 3 years:
273 receptions
3935 yards
41 Tds
63% catch percentage

Thats fine

Careers aren't comparable but their best three years were, it appears.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Come on. Thats lunacy

That what I said. It should’ve read but I have no doubt in my mind he’s better than dez

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Too bad some people complained to Jerry and had T.O. ran out of Dallas. Could have used him much more. He did well the 3 years he played in Dallas. Who knows how much better the 2009 playoff season could have resulted if T.O. was still with the team?

What say you?

Who cares?