Twitter: Taco got his ankle scoped

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I hope he becomes a good player, because almost everyone here looks like a bunch of **********.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, we all hope he becomes a good player. But right now, he kinda looks like a wasted pick!

conner01

Reaction score
Everyone calm down, it's just a scope.
It’s very minor though I wonder if after each season you should do an MRI or what ever and find all the needs and fix them right then if possible
I’m no doctor but seems like you could find all these little issues right then and take care of them so everyone is fully ready for OTA’s and such

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It’s very minor though I wonder if after each season you should do an MRI or what ever and find all the needs and fix them right then if possible
I’m no doctor but seems like you could find all these little issues right then and take care of them so everyone is fully ready for OTA’s and such
Yeah, I'm not a fan of waiting.

conner01

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not a fan of waiting.
I guess sometimes it’s a unknown issue maybe but I think sometimes players don’t want to rehab to start their off season
Take you a couple weeks vacation then get your issues fixed
I’d negotiate it into contracts

Reactions: G2

RS12

Reaction score
One of the worst first round busts in the history of the franchise.
Not even close. Shante Carver,, Rod Hill, Billy Cannon Jr, Kevin Brooks, Danny Noonan, Bill Thomas and Bill Roe. Taco has HOF potential compared to these stiffs.

Wood

Reaction score
I don't know Taco so this is just an observation but I get sense he doesn't love football.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Not even close. Shante Carver,, Rod Hill, Billy Cannon Jr, Kevin Brooks, Danny Noonan, Bill Thomas and Bill Roe. Taco has HOF potential compared to these stiffs.
Based on what?

Danny Noonan had 8.5 sacks, a safety and an INT for a TD in his first two years.

Shante Carver had 2.5 sacks his first two years. Charlton has 1.5 more. Whoop!

Kevin Brooks had 4.5 sacks in his first two years. Taco loses again.

Cannon, Hill, Thomas and Roe aren't even comparable players.

Try to know what you are talking about before saying Charlton has "HOF potential" compared to players who played on the DL.

Fact is, he is falling right in line with the rest of those busts.

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
chaadQGuFe29sLyS9