Taco has matched his Cowboys sack total in only 5 games w/ MIA

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Today's athlete will force your hand, if they are not happy they won't produce. Get labeled which ruins trade value, get released and someone gets a good athlete at a kick the tires rate. Taco wanted to be a pass-rusher but we were using him to play the run, the rest is unfolding before us.

Zordon

Reaction score
Taco had his best training camp and preseason by all accounts. I said during the summer we should give him one last chance and if it’s not working out we can move on from him during the season. I was down on him just like everyone else but it made very little sense to me that we didn’t give him at least a chance during the regular season.
What's perplexing is that apparently they knew in the preseason that Crawford's hip issues was going to be a season long thing. Knowing this I have no clue why they didn't just swallow their pride and keep Taco as insurance.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Today's athlete will force your hand, if they are not happy they won't produce. Get labeled which ruins trade value, get released and someone gets a good athlete at a kick the tires rate. Taco wanted to be a pass-rusher but we were using him to play the run, the rest is unfolding before us.
Shocker a defensive end wants to rush the passer so he can increase his value when its time to get paid. Shame on the coaches that would rather have ty craw rush the passer

pansophy

Reaction score
Stephen Jones said Taco would do well with a fresh start. They weren't cutting him because they thought he would wash out of the league. It just didn't work out here.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hill, will muddle around in Dallas for two or three years, go to Patriots and get into the Hall.

Jipper

Reaction score
Our coaching staff doesn’t get the most out of players.

This has been a consistent theme for a long time.

I’m not surprised.

I guess cooper was better in Oakland huh ?? Ever think it’s maybe the player and the situation?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Stephen Jones said Taco would do well with a fresh start. They weren't cutting him because they thought he would wash out of the league. It just didn't work out here.

Other words, the talent is/was still there but he became uncoachable/manageable for our coaches........