Twitter: Taco tweet about pash rush

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
*** is it with players these days ??? Why do so many of them find it necessary to whine and air stuff in social media :.. I don’t get it

They’re not any different than players back in the day. Just easier to see what they’re whining about now.

Can you imagine if Twitter was around when Deion and Haley were playing?

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
They’re not any different than players back in the day. Just easier to see what they’re whining about now.

Can you imagine if Twitter was around when Deion and Haley were playing?
But that’s just it ..with a few exceptions it’s not the great players taking to social media as much as it’s the JAG and slightly better players who do it ...Deion would’ve just been pushing his prime time brand more .. but Haley might’ve tweeted some Richard pics

InTheZone

Reaction score

OH ****! Dude isn't even good enough to be in situational pass rushes and is talking like he's got this! I mean, if a strength of yours isn't the pass rush what makes you think those beefy tackles are going to be any easier to get by when we need a critical 3rd down defense?

Should just call him Shante Carver or Ebenezer Ekuban at this point. If he was balanced like Greg Ellis I'd be fine with that, but a 1st and we've seen nothing? k