Twitter: Taco tweet about pash rush

nobody

Reaction score
My impression of Taco:

giphy.gif

Verdict

Reaction score
Do you guys think I should lighten up on Taco? I am quite sure this tweet was in direct response to all the criticism I have leveled at him the past two years. This is all my fault.

I'm also sorry for causing Dez' injury last year. That's my bad too.

Flamma

Reaction score
By the looks of it Taco will get his chance this upcoming season. He's on our team and we have to give him his chance. But this is it IMO.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
OH ****! Dude isn't even good enough to be in situational pass rushes and is talking like he's got this! I mean, if a strength of yours isn't the pass rush what makes you think those beefy tackles are going to be any easier to get by when we need a critical 3rd down defense?

Should just call him Shante Carver or Ebenezer Ekuban at this point. If he was balanced like Greg Ellis I'd be fine with that, but a 1st and we've seen nothing? k

That would be an insult to shante carver.

plymkr

Reaction score
If he wasn't in on passing downs that means the coaching staff had little faith he could get a pass rush in. So basically his tweet stated, "hey stop saying I suck at pass rushing! I got benched! How are you supposed to sack the QB when you're on the bench?"

Good job Taco, way to open your mouth and prove there's nothing in your brain.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
What is this twitter we speak of? I long to answer his insanity with a reply of reason. Practice hard, play hard, prove your worth, then you can back your mouth with being on the field come game time. Until then, shut your trap!!!!

yentl911

Reaction score
Taco didn’t play much because he’s not that good and he has a bad attitude from what I’m seeing/hearing

If you are good - you’ll be on the field

Unless Al Davis didn’t like you regardless of your skillset!!!!

nobody

Reaction score
He's a twitter warrior, not a field warrior. The coaches didn't have faith enough in him and he sat on nickel packages. And now he's butt-hurt and crying to Twitter. Sadly, he's a soft taco.