Twitter: Taco Tweet

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Who? Oh, that's the guy that if he does actually get on the field. He disappears. Go sit down with Irving on the bench kid.

lukin2006

Reaction score
He is not really needed. Gregory is finally living up to his potential. Now let's get DI straightened out. And Woods seems to be the D-tackle we have wanted. I would say, Safety and left tackle needs to be a priority in the draft. Sign a veteran FA TE.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Taco apparently doesn’t realize that the basketball Coach in that picture is the great John Thompson of Georgetown or what kind of coach he was. Although his players loved him, he could rip you a new one for not being mentally tough.

If John Thompson were Taco’s coach I’m quite sure he wouldn’t approve of this tweet.

gmb1

Reaction score
Allen Iverson not a great example. Sorry not sorry.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
Uh oh, looks like he has Dez Syndrome, when you don’t know how to look inward at your lack of production and opportunity and grow from it. You usually can’t find your way back from that malady.

cern

Reaction score
this is when peer pressure can be applied to make sarah stop acting like a little girl. team captains should get in his face and castigate, denigrate and humiliate him for being a cry baby. make him wear a baby bonnet and carry a baby bottle. I just can't stand a cry baby. sorry.