Twitter: Taco will not be activated tomorrow

glimmerman

Reaction score
This is dumb move with Quinn out. Taco played well in preseason. I wish I knew who don’t like him. No matter how good they are if someone don’t like them then they don’t play. All the time invested and he isn’t going to get a chance to show off. If team see him play well then it’s easier to trade him.

Kaiser

Reaction score
well if they are trading him then the cowboys already judged him not worthy of a roster spot.

Mike Fischer has successfully predicted 1543 of the last 2 trades, I think its going to take more than one of his tweets to make Taco clean out his locker.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Its obvious they don’t like him. I think the kid can play. He outplayed Armstrong in preseason but they love that dude for something reason.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Broaddus was thinking Hill might be inactive as well. Crawford, Hyder and Jackson can play end or tackle. Taco and Hill can’t

cowboyec

Reaction score
hope Dorance Armstrong uses this as a "Hello World,Im Dorance Armstrong" moment.
or rookie Joe Jackson.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If the ankle is an issue at all then this is the game to miss.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
This also indicates to me that Dorance Armstrong has surpassed him on the depth chart. I’ve been advocating that Armstrong will be a pleasant surprise this year. Not to mention Joe Jackson already has outplayed Taco this preseason and is more versatile than Taco.

For those that are still fuming that Dallas wasted a 1st Rd pick on Taco.. make sure you also give credit for drafting Armstrong in the 4th rd and Jackson in the 5th. Throw in Jalen Jelks in the 7th, who I believe is also better than Taco.

Imo..Taco physically should be playing on a 3-4 base defense.
Taco isn't physical enough to play 3-4, he's soft.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I thought the light had come on for this kid. He was balling @ RDE this rpre-season. I don't get it. This isn't about talent. There has got to be something else going on inside that locker room.

Knotamus

Reaction score
Taco isn't physical enough to play 3-4, he's soft.

Your probably right, but I believe he would have had a better chance to develop in that style defense. Possibly would have gained more weight and been a LE (where he stated himself he’s more comfortable). He’s a better run defender than a pass rusher, which more the responsibilities of a 3-4 LE

Loso86

Reaction score
Taco played very well this preseason. Definitely well enough to make this roster. This is all because there is a trade happening at some point!

glimmerman

Reaction score
I thought the light had come on for this kid. He was balling @ RDE this rpre-season. I don't get it. This isn't about talent. There has got to be something else going on inside that locker room.
JG benched him last season for his attitude. Maybe it’s that again. Or he angered JG and he is just looking for a reason. Sounds like something he would do. If he isn’t icing his kicker or being to conservative.