Twitter: Taco's tweet

Carson

Reaction score
It took Tank three years to turn the corner. Why give up on Taco now?

The players are suppose to respond to criticism in a positive manner well shouldn't we expect the same from our coaches. If he has gotten into with one of the coaches, I have to ask myself how sensitive is that coach?

The problem with Taco doesn’t seem to be talent. He’s a bone head. Loafs in practice, complains, rubs coaches wrong. He’s talented for damn sure and deserves to play after the preseason.

We never had those issues with Lawrence

snapper

Reaction score
The problem with Taco doesn’t seem to be talent. He’s a bone head. Loafs in practice, complains, rubs coaches wrong. He’s talented for damn sure and deserves to play after the preseason. I’m

Like I said: WKG.

Say what you want about Garrett as a HC, he does have a lot of RKGs.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I agree, Taco seemed to be turning the curve and would have been productive for us this year. The question is what did he do to get treated this way.
The FO was done with Taco after last season. They just wanted Taco to put a solid preseason on tape for the other teams to see so they could shop him around during the regular season. They know they won't get what they invested in him but they'll get something.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The problem with Taco doesn’t seem to be talent. He’s a bone head. Loafs in practice, complains, rubs coaches wrong

I dont think issue with him was ever his play. He played well last year for what he was asked to do. From what Im to understand his attitude issues started up because he wouldnt get enough snaps in pass rushing situations, and continued from there

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Disappointed with this after Taco looked better than he ever has in the Texans preseason game. Seemed like a make-or-break year for him but the Cowboys apparently have given up already. Not sure what they expect to get for him at this point. He must have hurt someone's feelings. :rolleyes:

Eanwen

Reaction score
I don't follow many athletes but why are vague cryptic tweets automatically assumed to be sports related? I suppose that's the most likely explanation but we don't know what's going on in his private life.

garyo1954

Reaction score
The problem with Taco doesn’t seem to be talent. He’s a bone head. Loafs in practice, complains, rubs coaches wrong. He’s talented for damn sure and deserves to play after the preseason.

Same guy at Michigan. Didn't get a start until his senior year, took plays off, didn't pursue.
He knew Marinelli was going to be hard on him to make him a better player and now they are being hard on him and he's moping and pouting.
If he'd have used that inactive to motivate himself to play harder he would have been starting this week. Pouting and moping ain't getting him nowhere.
And he should know that by now.

Sure, he's a good guy, a young guy, but he's not self motivated, and when they try to motivate him, he points fingers. He needs to turn that finger back at the guy in the mirror.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It took Tank three years to turn the corner. Why give up on Taco now?

The players are suppose to respond to criticism in a positive manner well shouldn't we expect the same from our coaches. If he has gotten into with one of the coaches, I have to ask myself how sensitive is that coach?

Thats not true. Took a year to get healthy. 8 sacks while starting 13 games in year 2 isnt too bad. Then missed most of year 3.