Twitter: Tad is upset at the fan base

pgreptom

Reaction score
Stop responding to the guy and he'll go away like any little brother would. So cringe, like he doesn't watch sports or just started reading internet forums.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Do you ever tire of being a buffoon?

Interesting how certain people can name call without issue. That said, thanks for your well thought out intelligent contribution to this thread. I hope you didn't strain too much coming up with it.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Tad is just like the radical social media mob that sees one random tweet from .01% of the population and thinks it represents tens of millions of people or more. They see something they don't agree with and then generalize an entire fanbase, people like him don't need to be on social media, they sound miserable.

dwreck27

Reaction score
What a sad life to live...

Mooching off your brothers success.... wanting to create false drama.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Tad is looking at the loss of his Dak personal business manager percentage.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Naw......maybe its different in other households but we ride for our family. I don't care if its physical or verbal.............I'm riding for my family especially my younger siblings.

Yeah, I’m sure the streets are on alert cornball.

44-BB42-E4-760-E-4-BB4-8-FEE-404-A28-F7-D9-F5.jpg

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Someone needs to tell him that it wouldn't matter if Dak was Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, or Brady. This forum would still throw those quarterbacks under the bus for not "carrying" the team to superbowl success. It doesn't matter who's at quarterback if we dont rebuild the defense
But Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, or Brady did lead their teams to superbowl success. so yeah.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Pervert. Why do you have this image right click and saved on your hard drive? If I alerted authorities I wonder how many hard drives would get confiscated?

Luulz, based on your previous unsolicited reference to putting used men’s jocks in your mouth I’ll draw on your experience to speak on the matter.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Luulz, based on your previous unsolicited reference to putting used men’s jocks in your mouth I’ll draw on your experience to speak on the matter.
The irony of that is that mine stays in your mouth even when I'm minding my own business....ain't that something? :laugh: You're 41 on a Sunday morning....go play with your children.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Whenever you see someone criticize a team's fan base, they're usually full of hooey. No fan base ever has a united opinion about their quarterback. That was true when Romo was quarterback, and it was true of every single one before him. How many "trade Romo" threads did we have? Even when we had Aikman, Cowboys forums sometimes had bizarre posts about supposedly trading him to Miami for Dan Marino.

Most of the fans here at CZ are just trying to weigh how much the team can pay Dak to keep him and still be able to meet the team's other needs. The most glaring need is obviously on defense. If this defense doesn't get a lot better, there isn't a quarterback in the league who could lead the Cowboys to a championship.

This Tad Prescott should realize that most fans just want to have a team that has a shot at a championship. There may be some "move on from Dak no matter what" fans, but that's not most. Most who would be okay with moving on from think that should happen if he's just too expensive to meet our other needs. Dak's a good guy. But this is business and it's not personal.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
The irony of that is that mine stays in your mouth even when I'm minding my own business....ain't that something? :laugh: You're 41 on a Sunday morning....go play with your children.

Yep, it’s Sunday morning, I have kids while you’re scanning headlines looking for the next dead guy to hero worship.

“You got me......”

Asklesko

Reaction score
Trading Zeke does sound crazy. Cuz realistically, we'll probably have to cut him

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Tad doesn't seem to realize that he's hurting his brother's chances of success more than he's helping. He really needs to chill out and allow Dak to speak for himself with his play. All the negative criticism he puts forth won't do anything to make Dak's job any easier. It'll only serve to anger the fans who aren't guilty of what he has to say to belittle them. He also isn't objective enough to see that most QBs have as many critics as fans.

Last edited: