Twitter: Tad Prescott complains about Amari Cooper Trade

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Depends who you are talking to, I respect those in this house despite always being in agreement, those that contribute reputable and relevant Cowboys information and the solid posters here.
Thats what makes this house @cowboyszone.com the best place to waste my time...
I'm a goofball most of the time. And I wish there could be threads where it does not turn into a bashathon of every member of the organization We had a decent season last year and almost no one can admit to it. The vocal minority is blowing this place up!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I'm a goofball most of the time. And I wish there could be threads where it does not turn into a bashathon of every member of the organization We had a decent season last year and almost no one can admit to it. The vocal minority is blowing this place up!!

My daddy always told me there was a good time to shut up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nope, but you think Dak cared one bit about his surrounding cast of supporters and how his contract would affect that?
You mean his 19.5 million dollar cap hit this year? No, I don't think Dak thought that would be an issue.

I think the issue may be Lawrecen's 27 million dollar cap hit or La'el Collins 15 million dollar cap hit or Zeke's.....or the fact that Dalton is getting 10 million this year....

But you want to go with the narrative that Dak's 19 million dollar cap hit is why Amari is not on the team? You really want to go that route?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You mean his 19.5 million dollar cap hit this year? No, I don't think Dak thought that would be an issue.

I think the issue may be Lawrecen's 27 million dollar cap hit or La'el Collins 15 million dollar cap hit or Zeke's.....or the fact that Dalton is getting 10 million this year....

But you want to go with the narrative that Dak's 19 million dollar cap hit is why Amari is not on the team? You really want to go that route?
Indeed, the contracts stack up quickly and quick decisions are in play on franchise player decisions.
Mistakes are made.
Anyone blaming this all on Dak is trolling.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

You know it, just don't want to show it. Bad money...honey, Dak has it all.

birdwells1

Reaction score

LOL. 1. His brother's greedy contract demands contributed to this move. 2. His brother didn't utilize him enough.

Stephen could've signed Dak for 28mil but didn't and told him to prove it. Then he franchised him to him to prove it. Then he signed him for 40 mil per after he proved it. Dak contract falls squarely on Stephen Jones's lap.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dak is here and if you want to be a fan no matter what you have to understand one thing.
Dak is our starting QB and restructured, and cap loaded bonefied starter...
Now lets figure out how we restructure this OL and and it has to start at C, sorry but Biadasz just isnt cutting it and needs to be addressed, and thats just for starters but thats where I would prefer to begin and then maybe Biadasz could be transitioned into a decent guard hopefully.
Bottom line is average Dak could become very good Dak if given a better interior core blocking.
Who in this house would have a problem taking Linderbaum if still available at 24?