Twitter: Tad Prescott complains about Amari Cooper Trade

Slick

Reaction score
I have looked objectively, thats why I never said he was elite.... I dont know if its considered clutch, but he has quite a few fourth quarter comeback wins tho.

Is it clutch when he drives late in a game for a go-ahead touchdown lead, then our defense give up the lead in the last 2 minutes??? Because I remember that happening a few times.

Letting the opposing team's offense score in 2 minutes or less is Dak's fault too??
That defense last year, also saved his rear more than once, when he couldn't get a drive to save his life.

ondaedg

Reaction score
I'm a goofball most of the time. And I wish there could be threads where it does not turn into a bashathon of every member of the organization We had a decent season last year and almost no one can admit to it. The vocal minority is blowing this place up!!

Yep. I talk to some very knowledgeable fans and show them the stuff posted on these boards and they're like :facepalm:

GINeric

Reaction score
That defense last year, also saved his rear more than once, when he couldn't get a drive to save his life.

This is definitely true. But how many times throughout his career he puts up 4tds, and the defense allowed 5tds while handing over 200 yards on the ground??

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Tad should be happy as the benefactor of a very rich brother. If I were he, I'd never complain! The fringe benefits must be delightful. :dance:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kind of reminds me of Brady's dad blaming the media for his son's unretirement.