Takis: Love’em or Hate’em

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
3-E73755-A-8064-4441-A542-39503552940-A.jpg

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Love spicy, but Takis are probably on that list of foods I've had to think about dodging as I get older and more heartburn. That processed whatever it is does wonders for the stomach.

jnday

Reaction score
Apparently they are not sold in my area. I have never seen them in any of the stores around here.

rags747

Reaction score
Not available in NY but big in the South. I like the Takis Guacamole but no one seems to carry them anymore.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
My granddaughter lives with a bag of them in her hand I like them try the new blue ones I like them better wish they came in an extra hot version

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My granddaughter lives with a bag of them in her hand I like them try the new blue ones I like them better wish they came in an extra hot version
They are good but they are worse than cheetos in making my fingers blue.

jnday

Reaction score
Not available in NY but big in the South. I like the Takis Guacamole but no one seems to carry them anymore.
They are not available in south central Mississippi. I have never heard of them until this thread was started.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
They are not available in south central Mississippi. I have never heard of them until this thread was started.

They're all over the south, though. I'm in Atlanta tonight and saw them at the gas station. I believe they're a partner with Six Flags, the amusement park, as well. They're marketed to Hispanics (made in Mexico if I believe), so if you don't have a big Hispanic population on your area, that may be the reason.