Talking Cowboys Yesterday...Montrae Holland

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
It appears that Holland has an MCL sprain and according to Mickey and Rob that when they followed him off the plane the guy was limping very badly.

So has there been any other information on this injury because that could be horrible for us if he's going to have to miss the remainder of this year.

Boysboy

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2476709 said:
It appears that Holland has an MCL sprain and according to Mickey and Rob that when they followed him off the plane the guy was limping very badly.

So has there been any other information on this injury because that could be horrible for us if he's going to have to miss the remainder of this year.

:bang2: Justin Tuck will break Osi's sack record in a single game...and it's gonna get ugly on national tv!:mad:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
today is mri day. We will probably know the results sometime tonight.

I really hope hamlin and davis are ok.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
theebs;2476723 said:
today is mri day. We will probably know the results sometime tonight.

I really hope hamlin and davis are ok.

Hamlin and Davis are hurt as well?

khiladi

Reaction score
I heard he had the worst injury of all the Cowboys on Sunday, a pretty bad sprained ankle. He may not play against the Giants. I'll tell you what right now...This is the biggest injury the offense can have right now... I don't care if Barber doesn't play or Hamlin for that matter, but if Proctor is in, this offense is most likely going to go down the drain...

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
khiladi;2476765 said:
I heard he had the worst injury of all the Cowboys on Sunday, a pretty bad sprained ankle. He may not play against the Giants. I'll tell you what right now...This is the biggest injury the offense can have right now... I don't care if Barber doesn't play or Hamlin for that matter, but if Proctor is in, this offense is most likely going to go down the drain...

What are you talking about, Proctor is a Pro Bowler in waiting! :mad:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Yup, how fantastic is it that we're stuck with this bozo again.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
When I saw a player down on the turf, and Hollands name was on the jersey, my heart sank into the pit of my stomach.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah I was just about to post that listening to Wade's PC from yesterday he said sprained ankle. I wish I knew if it was an ankle or knee. The ankle doesn't seem like it would be as hard to rebound from as a MCL sprain in your knee.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2476797 said:
When I saw a player down on the turf, and Hollands name was on the jersey, my heart sank into the pit of my stomach.

Yep, very depressing.

http://img88.*************/img88/6891/ch21sundec72008050110pmts1.jpg

kramskoi

Reaction score
TheCount;2476782 said:
Yup, how fantastic is it that we're stuck with this bozo again.
i told my wife the other day that Proctor would be the last guy to get hurt this year...watch it happen my friend...

ENGCowboy

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2476830 said:
rub some dirt on it

What the hell is Flo doing to his linemates feet to bring them down on such a regular basis!!:bang2:

sbark

Reaction score
kramskoi;2476835 said:
i told my wife the other day that Proctor would be the last guy to get hurt this year...watch it happen my friend...

hard to rolled up on, when your always in reverse..........or your man has ripped under you and gotten by you......:cool:

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
alancdc;2476849 said:
Is Jacob Rogers available?

Didn't Jacob Rogers legally change his name to Corey Proctor last season and sneak onto our squad this year? :laugh2: