Twitter: Tank And Quinn

ehwqkbmg

Reaction score
Respek

EHhUHKVX4AAU10T.jpg:large

Last edited:

Blackthorn

Reaction score
@dwreck27 ,@ehwqkbmg I hope they double Quinn and Lawrence every play. Quinn and D-law looked liked they were shot out of a cannon against the Eagles. Quinn is fast and Law has power and plays long. That will allow for corner blitzes and Lb blitzes to get home. A Woods and Collins will eat also. I love it.
Go Dallas!!!

Praxit

Reaction score
...according to this stat sheet. Quinn is the highest player that is constantly double teamed. The guy is effen fast off the side. I noticed that first game.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Be nice if we had an interior rush that would make it harder to double our ends. Marinelli wants to run a scheme that calls for a dominant 3-tech yet we ain't got one.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Keep it up guys that pressure is going to be needed more than ever on the back half of the season." The quarterback must go down and he must go down hard" might need to adjust that quote a bit with the new rules about hitting the quarterback;)

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Quinn at in point was a strong contender to go 1st overall in the 2011 draft. The talent level is extremely high

Mr_437

Reaction score
Be nice if we had an interior rush that would make it harder to double our ends. Marinelli wants to run a scheme that calls for a dominant 3-tech yet we ain't got one.
Huge fumble on the defensive philosophy by everybody involved. Rod was really barking bout 3Tech's being the engine of the defense...I guess Cowboys on a row boat.

Tank & Quinn remaining healthy is huge.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Quinn is an absolute beast. He still holds PFF’s best single season record as an edge rusher.

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-nfl-100-cris-collinsworths-team-of-the-pff-era

That was in 2013. But last year he led the league in beating his man when left one on one.

My only criticism, and it’s a tiny tweak, is that he gets too far upfield sometimes. So he’s a monster against quarterbacks that take 7-step drops but if a QB takes a 5-step drop and steps up in the pocket, he’s not as effective.