Twitter: Tank looking for that Money

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
Last year, he made about 8 times what I will make in my lifetime; so I have a hard time hearing about how he "needs" money.

He WANTS money, sure; but NEEDS? Um, no. Not that there is anything wrong with wanting more money, just stop with the "needs" part please.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Last year, he made about 8 times what I will make in my lifetime; so I have a hard time hearing about how he "needs" money.

He WANTS money, sure; but NEEDS? Um, no. Not that there is anything wrong with wanting more money, just stop with the "needs" part please.
If DLaws gets Tagged again that will be 38m for 2 years
In comparison RGregory will have made less than 2m

Which one is playing without a safety net?
Over 1/2 of the League doesn't have any guarantees for next year and DLaw wants to turn his nose up to 21m???? It is unseemly

keds

Reaction score
Did you not say you weren’t “a big fan of his due to flashing the devils horns...not family friendly”? That sounds pretty personal. You also criticized him for wanting more money and said “...he's a wordly guy, seeking the things of this world, not of what is beyond this world...” which we all know goes against your PERSONAL beliefs.

The “qualities” you mentioned are not at all verifiable without a verifiable definition. What you probably consider evil, I may consider having fun. What you may consider selfish I may consider humble, or vice versa. I think you’re probably a good person with good intentions but you live in a very sheltered, one dimensional, closed minded world...no offense.
The more you talk the more foolish you sound... so what you're basically saying is for example: if to a deranged man raping a woman is fun, it must be ok... you're preaching morality by consensus, its the religion you live by...
you said this because you probably live with no moral absolutes, so anything goes for you... greed is ok, pride is ok, selfishness is ok...

aria

Reaction score
The more you talk the more foolish you sound... so what you're basically saying is for example: if to a deranged man raping a woman is fun, it must be ok... you're preaching morality by consensus, its the religion you live by...
you said this because you probably live with no moral absolutes, so anything goes for you... greed is ok, pride is ok, selfishness is ok...
LOL, You’re a joke dude. PM me before you beat your bible into dust. Seriously, you get offended over a guy wanting money and throwing “devils horns”?, You have no idea what you’re even talking about. We’re all sinners according to you. Please PM me so I can really tell you what I think about you and you’re holier than thou group think.

keds

Reaction score
LOL, You’re a joke dude. PM me before you beat your bible into dust. Seriously, you get offended over a guy wanting money and throwing “devils horns”?, You have no idea what you’re even talking about. We’re all sinners according to you. Please PM me so I can really tell you what I think about you and you’re holier than thou group think.[/QUOTE

So you can preach your foolishness to me and its ok... because it has no basis in anything... just crap you imagine in your head... you're not happy because I pointed out the stupidity of your flawed reasoning...

sideon

Reaction score
As he should. Even with a torn labrum he was still the most effective pass rusher on the team, and still required a double team and a RB to chip him.

aria

Reaction score
You messed up my qoute but I’m perfectly happy, you’re the intolerant one. According to you, 90% use of are going to hell whatever that even means, get a grip dude, you’re brain warshed. And you should be concerned, I’m not “family friendly” by your standards and most players/fans aren’t. Go shake some snakes and pray for me, for I fear I’ll burn in eternity :rolleyes:

cern

Reaction score
I am surprised so many here believe in curses and evil eyes. I would have thought such beliefs would have gone the way of Santa and the tooth fairy by adulthood.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
LOL, You’re a joke dude. PM me before you beat your bible into dust. Seriously, you get offended over a guy wanting money and throwing “devils horns”?, You have no idea what you’re even talking about. We’re all sinners according to you. Please PM me so I can really tell you what I think about you and you’re holier than thou group think.
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

* Man, this spoon-fed& hand of man written dictates, freely prescribed " opiate of the masses" brainwashed beliefs are really something else,as that whole "FATHER,SON&the HOLY GHOST,,,well, they done caught the last train for the coast,,, cuz' I've personally read the old& new " casing-liners " cover to frickin' cover and NEVER COULD Find that B.S. "TRINITY" espoused diatribe that's been being preached, prolly cuz' since the almighty hisself done popped off early on about " come and let us make FOOTBALLISH Fan MAN in OUR image " ,,,they cobbled that together to Spackle shut the glaring GAPS IN THE RIGHTFULLY QUESTIONABLE foundations formula of insidiously conducive ' shame/ ostracizing' control over their fellow FOOTBALLISH FAN FELLOWS of MAN,,,AS I RECKON THAT'S THE WAY I've cut,dried&counted the stacks of ito_O

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
no sacks against ANY eventual playoffs teams after week 3

no sacks in playoffs

and 3 against Detroit and stills only managed 10.5

D "fade late" Law

not worth breaking the bank over...
Also not very possible to replace without breaking the bank.......

So hopefully they come to terms.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
no sacks against ANY eventual playoffs teams after week 3
no sacks in playoffs
and 3 against Detroit and stills only managed 10.5
D "fade late" Law
not worth breaking the bank over...

5 sacks the last 14 games.
"Super Bowl"