Twitter: Tank on Eagles HC Doug Pederson

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
billbored.gif
:lmao2::lmao:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Maybe Pederson can tell Tank to fail at getting sacks and making a real defensive impact on the game since that is what DLAW has been doing so far. I wish that he would just be quiet and start to play better. :facepalm:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I actually like that he’s saying something. Maybe it’s time someone said something. Maybe he plays better, maybe not, but unless he starts something, providing bulletin board material, this is the kind of stuff that makes a football rivalry interesting. Sure beats more talk about injuries or coaching. Now we get to see what the rest of the team thinks of Garrett and DLaw, not because they win or lose, but by how they play the game from beginning to end.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Can’t believe I supported this clown until recently. All talk no action, I’m not sure there’s ever been a player that went from being one of my favorites to one am I starting to despise so quickly.

Shut the hell up Lawrence, you’ve done nothing but run your mouth, must be exhausting. Perhaps if you spent more time on the practice field then on Twitter you would actually be able to back up your weak sauce trash talking.
I TOLD YOU SO! :facepalm::p:D

alicetooljam

Reaction score

Reporter shouldve followed with if y'all hadnt put yourself in the same hole we wouldnt be asking the same questions...why do you have to be there to "prove it." Give matter of fact, put out answers, get more matter of fact, put out questions. o_O:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Quinn on the rookie LT should be interesting though.
They will double Quinn and allow Lane one on one with the great one...... Lawrence.

Lawrence needs a big day and so does the DT. Quinn will abuse the LT if these things happen. Wentz likes to run around with the ball easy to knock loose for a fumble.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I would hope DLaw has some level of pride in what he does. Many players, both amateur and professional play the game because they love it. Pay doesn't matter. I grew up where regular people met on the field with minimal pads and played because we loved the competition. I haven't focused solely on DLaw to see what is happening. So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until I do. But he's been almost a non factor up until this point and that would indicate he has lost interest. I truly hope that's not the case.
He does have pride that’s the problem....too much without the wins that go with that. See,he thinks he’s better than he is....he’s a talented diva WR...that’s what we got on our hands,only at DE.