Twitter: Tank on Eagles HC Doug Pederson

JBond

Reaction score
Again, more talk from Lawrence.

What's he going to do about it? When is he going to start earning that $21M?

When is he going to be the game wrecker that he's paid to be?

Start walking the walk. Not interested in talk.
Well said. I was against the contract.

Techsass

Reaction score
DLaw just needs to shut up and play. I am growing tired of his mouth writing checks his butt cant cash.
He's cashed in a few of them. N\Maybe not lately, but I think he's still got a decent credit balance.

On a different tangent - I was totally against his last contract. I was equally ticked off at the FO tagging him the previous season instead of paying him. They knew full well that they were going to keep him.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
giphy.gif

cowboyec

Reaction score
It's really no big deal but Lawrence could learn the value of an unexpressed thought.

And he's going to look foolish if the Eagles win and Lawrence isn't a big factor in the game.
same can be said for pederson.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tanks been an average player this year. Interesting that it takes an opposing coach to get a fire lit under him.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Good to see that Lawrence is getting his dander aroused. Maybe it'll inspire him to get that extra bit of mojo he needs to do what's needed to be a good influence on the final outcome of Sunday's contest. Like many of the Dallas fans, I'm devastated by the losses this team has suffered. I'm hoping they'll respond with a renewed revival of spirit to achieve a win vs. the Eagles.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I've never seen a player talk so much trash without any results. Guys like Shaquille O'Neal, Deion Sanders, etc. They backed their **** up. D-Law is clown shoes.

Has he ever even sacked Wentz? I don't think so.

Not just Wentz, DLaw has never had a sack against the Eagles since he has been in the league:facepalm:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Pederson to Tank: Oh u mad, ok we shall double and triple team u...

Dude stop making yourself a target. Shut up and just play....:facepalm:

Aint nobody double or triple teaming Tank these days...…..the TE for the Jets drove him back 10 yards on a run play, the freaking TE!!!!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
DLaw just needs to shut up and play. I am growing tired of his mouth writing checks his butt cant cash.

I'm tired of Richard sitting him. Guy can't collect sacks if the idiot in charge has him on the bench....:popcorn:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I'm tired of Richard sitting him. Guy can't collect sacks if the idiot in charge has him on the bench....:popcorn:

Maybe the reason he is on the bench is because he cant get any sacks?

If you suck, you sit...……….that was the rule we all played by in High School.

Hot_Toddy

Reaction score
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: edit: sorry can't spell

D-Law will back this up. I have no doubt about it. Swag!

This is Psychology vs Psychology.

Pederson positive psychology getting his team ready (aka similar to Jimmy Johnson's quote years ago) vs. D-Law and the Cowboys responding to this in the opposite form.

This game is going to be a fun one. I believe the Cowboys win this battle. Don't tick off Tank! The Cowboys respond well when this happens.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Not just Wentz, DLaw has never had a sack against the Eagles since he has been in the league:facepalm:
Is that true? No sacks against our #1 rival? Whom we are competing against each year for division? What in tarnations are we handing over a fortune to him for? That makes no sense. That one stat has me boggled

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I've never seen a game being won by guys running his mouths.

Peterson and Tank should both save their energy for the game.

With both teams being 3-3, that should motivate them enough!

Last edited: