Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
SharpFrightenedGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif
Paco? Is that really you, boy?

Beaker42

Reaction score
Again, more talk from Lawrence.

What's he going to do about it? When is he going to start earning that $21M?

When is he going to be the game wrecker that he's paid to be?

Start walking the walk. Not interested in talk.
If Tank played as well as he speaks Southern Ebonics we’d be awesome.

blueblood70

Reaction score
meh those ripping tank for responding one to most likely being asked 100times by media and telling how he feels is Ludacris.. hes got Mics and cameras stuck in his face daily and most likely finally responded out of frustration..

hes correct coaches dont play and DP should shut up, period.. He started the mouthing , so one player finally barks back and hes ripped for his production this year? has nothing to do with each other and Tank takes up plenty of attention on the Oline and might be down in stats but im betting you ask coaches privately after breaking down film, hes still a threat for this defense..

Elusiv1

Reaction score
He will disappear on the Eagles first series when he gets punched in the mouth by Lane Johnson..This ham & egger can fill a hot air balloon with one breath..Do something about it Tank! We are still waiting!

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
It really makes me sick that some Cowboy fans (a small percentage) think Tank is actually really good. There was an idiot writer I was arguing with the other day about it. I posted many videos on plays that Tank wasn't getting double-teamed. That is a lame excuse.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It really makes me sick that some Cowboy fans (a small percentage) think Tank is actually really good. There was an idiot writer I was arguing with the other day about it. I posted many videos on plays that Tank wasn't getting double-teamed. That is a lame excuse.

Anyone with a clue thinks that DeMarcus Lawrence is a really good football player—Cowboys fans or not. Your head would have to be wearing its *** for a helmet to seriously believe otherwise.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Believe it or not, once upon a time, in a land not so far away, you actually talked trash after you accomplished your task.
I know that seems like the right way, but no, it's always been this way. That's why they call it trash talk, not truth talk.

Patrick

Reaction score
Not reading all the posts but this has definitely been said. Regardless.

Shut up D-Law, you have done nothing this year.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Anyone with a clue thinks that DeMarcus Lawrence is a really good football player—Cowboys fans or not. Your head would have to be wearing its *** for a helmet to seriously believe otherwise.
He has not been really good (or good) this year since he got paid. Your head would have to be wearing its *** for a helmet to seriously believe otherwise. Let's talk after 16 games though. Still early. It's not that I don't like Tank or think he's a good player. It's the fact he is overpaid and he hasn't done anything but talk. I don't want to hear the excuses. He got paid a nice wage. He needs to live up to it. With all this talent the team has they are REALLY counting on him to do damage. He has done nothing through six games.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Scandrick has more sacks against the Eagles than D-Law

I like Lawrence, but you have to back up the talk at some point.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has not been really good (or good) this year since he got paid. Your head would have to be wearing its *** for a helmet to seriously believe otherwise. Let's talk after 16 games though. Still early.

Not going to have this debate with you, dude.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Not going to have this debate with you, dude.
Whatever man. Put him in the freakin Ring of Honor already. Sorry I hurt your little feelings about your boy Tank. All you Tank lovers get so upset when someone criticizes him. It's a freaking opinion. He's not above criticism. People ripped on Romo for years and Dak now. They do way way more than he does.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whatever man. Put him in the freakin Ring of Honor already. Sorry I hurt your little feelings about your boy Tank. All you Tank lovers get so upset when someone criticizes him. It's a freaking opinion. He's not above criticism. People ripped on Romo for years and Dak now. They do way way more than he does.

You didn’t hurt my feelings with a stupid take. Just like you’re not going to here with your emotional overreaction that has nothing whatsoever to do with your original dumb post.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
You didn’t hurt my feelings with a stupid take. Just like you’re not going to here with your emotional overreaction that has nothing whatsoever to do with your original dumb post.
Idgit you really do think DeMarcus Lawrence has had a really good start to the 2019 season? Even after getting paid all that money last offseason. I don't hate Tank. I want the guy to do well but he has not done anything to warrant his contract.