Tank On Pacman... Dissin Calvin.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Even if Tank is in the wrong on his stance.........he ends up being in the right. He publicly defended one of his teammates. This makes for a stronger bond between the players in that lockerroom. This makes for more trust and comraderie. A very shrewd move indeed by the Tankster, even if that wasn't his intention at all.

It reminds me of when Aikman would always appear in court with Irvin.....Aikman sure did go to court a lot in the 90s.....hehehehe....But their bond still remains very strong today, because he proved he had his teammates, his friends, back in some of the worst of times.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Like my dad always says.

"Trouble lives on Trouble street, he'll even give you his address if you want it. Stay outta trouble by staying off trouble street!"

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2322154 said:
You're right. I think Calvin has exaggerated some stories in the short time he's been here, but to say that he shouldn't report this story just because it's negative is absurd. Tank is out of line on this one.

I didn't take from Tank that he shouldn't have reported the story. I think that Tank was saying that he shouldn't have sensationalized the story. He could have made a "friendlier" report (being that he is the resident arse kisser).

Tank is on my favorite Cowboy list. He was professional and very "articluate" during the entire interview.

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
Biggems;2323019 said:
Even if Tank is in the wrong on his stance.........he ends up being in the right. He publicly defended one of his teammates. This makes for a stronger bond between the players in that lockerroom. This makes for more trust and comraderie. A very shrewd move indeed by the Tankster, even if that wasn't his intention at all.

It reminds me of when Aikman would always appear in court with Irvin.....Aikman sure did go to court a lot in the 90s.....hehehehe....But their bond still remains very strong today, because he proved he had his teammates, his friends, back in some of the worst of times.

:bow: Right on.