News: TDI: Golston joins rebuilding Dallas Cowboys defense

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Not the Hawkeye I thought we would take.

Here's the one I wanted:

qKkGaQh.jpg

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Some of the players we selected in this years draft kind of have me lost. Some don't fit in a standard 3-4, while others don't fit in a standard 4-3. I'm not trying to figure out what off the wall defense we will be playing, I'll just wait and see. But for right now I'm confused as to how we plan on using some of these guys.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some of the players we selected in this years draft kind of have me lost. Some don't fit in a standard 3-4, while others don't fit in a standard 4-3. I'm not trying to figure out what off the wall defense we will be playing, I'll just wait and see. But for right now I'm confused as to how we plan on using some of these guys.

If you're confused just imagine how our opponents will feel.

Only we know what we're doing.

Beaker42

Reaction score
My gut tells me we’re going to be more 4-3 than anything but a 5-2 wouldn’t surprise me LOL.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I really feel Golston will serve the Cowboys well. He'll provide a good combination of pass rush ability and run stoppage. That's not to take anything away from Randy Gregory and/or Lawrence, though. Actually, I'm expecting both our pass rush and run stoppage to improve considerably in 2021. :)

Last edited:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
They all fit fine in nickel...