TDN100: 2023 NFL Draft Rankings September Edition

RS12

Reaction score
We’re only a few weeks into the college football season, but after a summer full of studying last year’s game film our scouting staff is very excited to finally have some new exposures to the rising NFL draft prospects. We’ve taken new information regarding the prospects into account and it’s reflected in this latest TDN100 update. Each month, you can expect to see a fresh TDN100 which will reveal all of the movers and shakers.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/nfl-draft-rankings-tdn100-2023-september/

cnuball21

Reaction score
Would love to see more of Sam Williams to know what we have in him before the draft.

I love Dlaw, and he’s still playing at a high level, but if there’s an opportunity to get more value in the draft Im for it. Class looks talented at DE and think we could have a stud picking in 10-15 range like I think we will.

Right now, I’d be looking OL/DL early if it’s close to BPA.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Would love to see more of Sam Williams to know what we have in him before the draft.

I love Dlaw, and he’s still playing at a high level, but if there’s an opportunity to get more value in the draft Im for it. Class looks talented at DE and think we could have a stud picking in 10-15 range like I think we will.

Right now, I’d be looking OL/DL early if it’s close to BPA.
Ya I’d also like to see some beef in the middle and a guard in the second if it fall right. I like Vorhees but he’s moving up