Twitter: Teams are calling Cowboys to trade

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:popcorn: waiting for comments what are they thinking, make trades now.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can this be a ruse by Stephen? No teams have called, so they float this out there to get teams to call. Baiting them into thinking they will miss out. So trying to start a bidding war. :lmao2:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Hurns
Looney
Flemming
Rico
Taco
TCrawford(better be at least a 2nd)
Heath

Reaction score
This is most certainly the Raiders dangling Karl Joseph and seeking a LG (Looney?). The Raiders brought in Richie Incognito for a visit two days ago, but have not yet offered him a contract. At LG, they have Denzell Good and Chaz Green. Yes, that Chaz Green.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Here's my thoughts on those players:

Hurns — I would be OK with trading him, but he has no value until healthy
Looney — I'm not OK with trading him because we don't know how the rookie McGovern will work out
Flemming — I'm not OK with trading him for the same reason as above; if Williams starts, Fleming is our swing tackle
Rico — I'm OK with trading him because I think our top three are set
Taco — I'm OK with trading him for the right price because Crawford and Hyder can take rotational snaps at end and may be or end up ahead of him anyway
TCrawford(better be at least a 2nd) — Would rather see how things shake out in camp before considering a trade; he's still among our top five DL until someone proves otherwise
Heath — He's our depth at free safety so I would not want to trade him

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
This is most certainly the Raiders dangling Karl Joseph and seeking a LG. The Raiders brought in Richie Incognito for a visit two days ago, but have not yet offered him a contract. At LG, they have Denzell Good and Chaz Green. Yes, that Chaz Green.
With drafting mcgovern I would trade them looney or filo and a late pick that's it

dwreck27

Reaction score
This is most certainly the Raiders dangling Karl Joseph and seeking a LG (Looney?). The Raiders brought in Richie Incognito for a visit two days ago, but have not yet offered him a contract. At LG, they have Denzell Good and Chaz Green. Yes, that Chaz Green.

Pass.

They can have a 7th round for that bust of a player as of today.

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score

Chaz, my man....... You disappeared, just like your play here