Twitter: Teams are calling Cowboys to trade

KeepinTime

Reaction score
* Man Alive! There's something to that curse of that foam rubber fruity mascot freakoid,,,I mean,,, a COWBOY with no Horse that scoots nor gun that shoots,,, let alone no saddle bags sportin' a bottle of rye whiskey& hardtack/ hunk of greenish colored saltpork,,, just ain't no kinda' COWBOY!

Rowdy’s wife is the one with the saddlebags.

BigD49

Reaction score
"Dumb" is a blanket statement that says "There is not one safety in the league we could, in practicality, trade for who would make a difference for this team."

That's "dumb".
Honestly one of the weirdest hills i've ever seen a poster die on...how can you definitively say that there's zero room for improvement at the safety position via trade?

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honestly one of the weirdest hills i've ever seen a poster die on...how can you definitively say that there's zero room for improvement at the safety position via trade?

I have no idea, that's why I questioned whether it was a joke or not when I read it.

Safety is far and away the biggest question mark on this team's current roster.

ghst187

Reaction score
Hope they want to trade two first round picks for Jason Garrett!
That or a bag of Doritos, I’ll take either or nothing and help JG pack.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Dak could win a SB with this team and people would still try to unload him. Its Romo Redeux.....Hahahaha

I’m not Dak biggest fan, but man I’m sick of every thread turning into some stupid debate about him, his contract, w/l etc... Also why does Romo come up in every thread that Dak is mentioned? Move on Romo is gone. Dak whether you like him or not will be the QB for at least another 3-4 years.

(not directed at you BTW @GMO415)

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Some people just don't know how to have original thought.

So when. it comes down to option:
A) scan the nfl landscape and determine a player who might be available and would upgrade the position
B) make blanket statement that has zero merit

They go the easy route