Twitter: Teams are calling Cowboys to trade

LittleD

Reaction score
We are obviously watching different teams .... DAL has coddled him and hid him for 3 years for a reason

I have seen tremendous athletic ability and a huge mismatch against LBs and Ss

Dak hasn't clicked with him but the talent leaps off the field

By or in TC, you may see him no more. You certainly must be watching a different player than I have. That's why he's now 4th on the depth
chart behind old man Witten and the two youngsters...Right!

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
By or in TC, you may see him no more. You certainly must be watching a different player than I have. That's why he's now 4th on the depth
chart behind old man Witten and the two youngsters...Right!
Yeah you didn't see him dominate in those preseason games either

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Rico has 2 years left.... he will be a RFA next year and he is a gigantic mismatch on LBs and Ss at 6'8'' 275lb.....I hate denial of facts and ignorance

BEING BIG DOESNT MAKE YOU A MISMATCH
ARE YOU THAT DENSE? YOU THINK ALL IT TAKES IS SIZE TO BE A MISMATCH?

Facts are that you've never seen Rico be a mismatch for LBs and Ss despite you claiming so, and then now it's come up you're completely basing that off of his height and weight despite having three years of play to base it off of.

Wow. Maybe we can sign sign the Big show. I mean he's 7'0 and 300+ pounds, might be 40 now but he's a GIGANTIC mismatch for LBs and Ss because he's tall and weighs a lot.

Xavier187

Reaction score
One, L. Collins isn't worth a 2nd rounder (or better) most likely, especially with him being a FA. If you could get a 3rd, you'd be really doing well.

Two, we aren't deep enough at DT IMO to say that if we bring in a vet DT we can just throw M. Collins aside given he's cheap for a year and arguably more talented than some of our other backup options. Frankly, if we brought in McCoy, I'd put Collins at the 1T with Woods. I don't think we are particularly deep at the 1T and frankly, I am not sure Woods is a guy you should count on to continue to play well year to year to year.

He isnt worth a 2nd rounder?
It would depend. What i mean by that is how desperate is this team you are trading him to?
To me the Cardinals are desperate. They would be my aiming point.
Maybe see what it would take to get Peterson?

2. At the moment its Woods, Crawford, Collins, Hyder, Hill, Walker and Wise.
If you add in a Street FA lets say if McCoy is released or they like Suh, thats 8.
Seeing how they would probubly only keep 4 or 5 DTs I just dont see the logic in why you would think theres no depth there?

I would think Hyder isnt a lock at DT but could be at DE. He is a great rotational player on the ends.
Depending on how they look at it Crawford could be a possible Cap Casualty.
Collins is your wild card. His injury history is shacky. If they drafted Hill it was to replace Collins. Walker and Wise look to be like they want them just a wait and see kinda deal. Woods is the lock.
If they sign a Suh or McCoy they would be locks aswell so its kind of a catch 22.. you carry 5 DTs and rotate Woods, Hill, Walker, Wise and FA that would be a great rotation. Not saying Walker or Wise make it

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
BEING BIG DOESNT MAKE YOU A MISMATCH
ARE YOU THAT DENSE? YOU THINK ALL IT TAKES IS SIZE TO BE A MISMATCH?

Facts are that you've never seen Rico be a mismatch for LBs and Ss despite you claiming so, and then now it's come up you're completely basing that off of his height and weight despite having three years of play to base it off of.

Wow. Maybe we can sign sign the Big show. I mean he's 7'0 and 300+ pounds, might be 40 now but he's a GIGANTIC mismatch for LBs and Ss because he's tall and weighs a lot.
You have denied him 3 times.... there will not be a 4th

Size is exactly why it is a mismatch.....look up the definition chachi

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You have denied him 3 times.... there will not be a 4th

Size is exactly why it is a mismatch.....look up the definition chachi

You're to the point your sentences don't even make sense anymore.

Just to help you, no just being a player that is taller and heavier than another player doesnt make them a mismatch in football. There's this thing called skill. Just because Mike Evan's is 3 inches taller than Patrick Peterson doesnt make him a mismatch for Peterson. That's as dumb as it gets. Hope this helps you.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
You're to the point your sentences don't even make sense anymore.

Just to help you, no just being a player is taller and heavier than another player doesnt make them a mismatch in football. Just because Mike Evan's is 3 inches taller than Patrick Peterson doesnt make him a mismatch for Peterson. That's as dumb as it gets. Hope this helps you.
It actually does.... when someone is much bigger and taller it is a physical mismatch

When you add in athletic ability and speed it is even more pronounced

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
It actually does.... when someone is much bigger and taller it is a physical mismatch

When you add in athletic ability and speed it is even more pronounced

It's simply a size mismatch, a physical mismatch takes into account their physical traits such as speed, strength, etc.

So yes Rico has a size mismatch, very obvious since that's the only reason he got drafted, but that does not at all make him a football mismatch against LBs and Ss. Which is what you were claiming.

You were wrong, it's all good. We'll move forward with our understanding that Rico holds no trade value.

LittleD

Reaction score
Yeah you didn't see him dominate in those preseason games either

He's 4th on the depth chart for a reason. He's not any good and that is a judgement from the coaches who see him in action every day.
If he was great, Witten would not have been invited back into the fold. You have to admit that he's not long for this team.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
He's 4th on the depth chart for a reason. He's not any good and that is a judgement from the coaches who see him in action every day.
If he was great, Witten would not have been invited back into the fold. You have to admit that he's not long for this team.
Duh..... that is why I put him on the traded list.... here is your sign

dfan32

Reaction score
This is most certainly the Raiders dangling Karl Joseph and seeking a LG (Looney?). The Raiders brought in Richie Incognito for a visit two days ago, but have not yet offered him a contract. At LG, they have Denzell Good and Chaz Green. Yes, that Chaz Green.

Give us a fourth and we'll take him back! Lol.
Then we can package Chaz and Looney for Karl Joseph and another fourth. :)