Twitter: Terrance Williams at camp!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why does he need a car at TC? It's not like if they want to go out to a few places, it would have been cheaper to Uber. Lyft or take a Taxi, then to ship a car.

And it really doesn't cost as much as people think to ship a car. I looked into it when I was working in Florida. Drove my truck, but wanted to have my sports car there too. But couldn't find a close enough place to store it and didn't want to leave it outside at the time.

Dre11

Reaction score
I’m just glad that the list of players we must have this year for a great season does not include T-Will.

Lol...so you think. He just might be the best of he Wr group now

Swanny

Reaction score
Yon know you are making some serious $$$ when you ship your car from Texas to California, instead of drive. Come on Terrance, that could have been an epic road trip.
I know a lot of teams have a carrier that hauls players cars. My company got a phone call from am NBA team to do just that. But we are not a car hauling trucking company.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
As a fan, he should be more interested in going to work than in being a flashy prima donna around town between practices.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a fan, he should be more interested in going to work than in being a flashy prima donna around town between practices.

To me it's just another sign of how clueless some of these guys really are. He probably has no idea of where his NFL career is truly at right now and thinks he's a safe as can be and that those big, fat paychecks are going to be coming in forever. With zero awareness of the fact that he's living on borrowed time.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think what Williams did with the DUI was stupid, I also know Cowboys have never had problems with him in the past. Could this cost him in the end? sure but I think if he can step up his game he has a real chance of sticking with the team. While I have never claimed him as a top WR I don't think his play is as poor as some claim. I do not think a roster spot is a given he will have to compete and earn it.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
To me it's just another sign of how clueless some of these guys really are. He probably has no idea of where his NFL career is truly at right now and thinks he's a safe as can be and that those big, fat paychecks are going to be coming in forever. With zero awareness of the fact that he's living on borrowed time.
Exactly. You would think he or his "people" would understand the image that it sends to management and fans in light of his off season.

I've never had as much issue with TWill as some but things like this erode that good will.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Who?

Oh T-Will..

Chhhhhhh

Chhhhhhhhhhhh

Chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmpionship!!!!