Twitter: Terrance Williams at camp!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly. You would think he or his "people" would understand the image that it sends to management and fans in light of his off season.

I've never had as much issue with TWill as some but things like this erode that good will.

It was one thing when he was simply an up and down player who didn't know when to get out of bounds.

But then to get hurt not playing football and miss all of the offseason work with the new receivers coach.

It's another when he's driving drunk, smashing up his car, and thankfully nobody's getting killed. But then he tries to throw his "friend" under the bus to weasel out of it?

Yeah, that dude should have his head down, avoiding eye contact and just doing everything he can to keep his job. Instead, he's shipping another one of his ghastly painted cars out to California for what should be a no-nonsense, working trip?

Not what a smart person would do.

CWR

Reaction score
6BusGNt.gif

Lol with that kind of hand eye Im surprised he isnt an all pro.

CWR

Reaction score
Twill has been useful but never improved. I really hope Gallup takes his spot in the line up. This thread is amusing. It shows the fans temperature on Twill, its frigid lol.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Is he going to be able to dodge a suspension once the police investigation is completed?

I think the CBA allows one freebie DUI, but will the other aspects of the accident allow Goodell to apply a conduct suspension?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is he going to be able to dodge a suspension once the police investigation is completed?

I think the CBA allows one freebie DUI, but will the other aspects of the accident allow Goodell to apply a conduct suspension?

I'm rooting for one. It gets the Cowboys off the hook for the guaranteed money in Williams contract, which is likely the only thing keeping the team from cutting him already.

The team has too many receiving options to keep this bonehead around, and I'd rather see what those options have than to stick with a guy because the contract forces you.

Reactions: CWR

CPanther95

Reaction score
Twill does the dirty work, he might be a stud, but he blocks well, he plays hurt,up until this incident he hadn't been a distraction. He's been a decent 2 or 3. He just might surprise some people.

In other words, he keeps his nose to the grindstone.

(cue scooter gif)

MCMetal69

Reaction score
How does he still have his license?

It's all dependent on what state the driving violation occurs in........................Some states are so backlogged in the courts that a DWI won't get called for many months..............Until he appears in front of a judge to determine his case he still probably has a valid license.........................

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm rooting for one. It gets the Cowboys off the hook for the guaranteed money in Williams contract, which is likely the only thing keeping the team from cutting him already.

The team has too many receiving options to keep this bonehead around, and I'd rather see what those options have than to stick with a guy because the contract forces you.

What is a bit of a surprise is you will defend a repeat offender in Gregory yet hard on a guy who had 1 off the field mishap.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
What is a bit of a surprise is you will defend a repeat offender in Gregory yet hard on a guy who had 1 off the field mishap.

Isn't Gregory bi-polar ? Having a mental condition is far different than being stupid.....................

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Isn't Gregory bi-polar ? Having a mental condition is far different than being stupid.....................

According to Gregory and his father, No he is not. People love saying it yet the person himself and his father say different. I don't disagree with Williams being stupid but Gregory has missed more time than he has played because of stupidity yet some how his getting a free pass while Williams is being torched?

MCMetal69

Reaction score
According to Gregory and his father, No he is not. People love saying it yet the person himself and his father say different. I don't disagree with Williams being stupid but Gregory has missed more time than he has played because of stupidity yet some how his getting a free pass while Williams is being torched?

Sorry , all the reports I read indicated that Gregory was indeed bi-polar...........Mea Culpa..................If he's not he gets absolutely no pass from me......