Twitter: Terrance Williams at camp!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Sorry , all the reports I read indicated that Gregory was indeed bi-polar...........Mea Culpa..................If he's not he gets absolutely no pass from me......

I have read those articles as well but all from people who are speculating, I also saw what Gregory father said as well as Gregory. It is more about being immature than anything else. He is lucky Jerry has stayed with him and he now has a chance to play and hopefully reach the potential the Cowboys saw in him when they drafted him in 2015 2nd rd. As for Williams I don't excuse what he did and I think his spot on the team is not etched in stone he will have to fight for the job but he is a guy who has played every game in his 5 year career in Dallas and his salary is very manageable

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I have read those articles as well but all from people who are speculating, I also saw what Gregory father said as well as Gregory. It is more about being immature than anything else. He is lucky Jerry has stayed with him and he now has a chance to play and hopefully reach the potential the Cowboys saw in him when they drafted him in 2015 2nd rd. As for Williams I don't excuse what he did and I think his spot on the team is not etched in stone he will have to fight for the job but he is a guy who has played every game in his 5 year career in Dallas and his salary is very manageable

I agree wholeheartedly.....................Gregory needs to contribute mightily to make up for his screw ups.......................

glimmerman

Reaction score
He sure spends a lot of money on cars. He has made 10 million in 5 seasons. Probly clearing half of that. He needed the rest of this contract.

cern

Reaction score
i'm curious what it cost to fix the lambo. insurance won't pay if he was dui.

glimmerman

Reaction score
i'm curious what it cost to fix the lambo. insurance won't pay if he was dui.
Guessing 40 grand if no frame damage. If frame bent it’s probly scrap. Expensive lesson for him.

cern

Reaction score
Guessing 40 grand if no frame damage. If frame bent it’s probly scrap. Expensive lesson for him.
I have a restored Austin healey 3000 that got hit by another car. cost was astronomical to fix it. other guy's insurance, fortunately. but the healey ain't no lambo. that had to set t.will back a few bucks.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I have a restored Austin healey 3000 that got hit by another car. cost was astronomical to fix it. other guy's insurance, fortunately. but the healey ain't no lambo. that had to set t.will back a few bucks.
If he plays this year he will make another 3.5 mil. Minus the money for his probable upcoming suspension. I am sure goodell will wait till close to the season opener to lay out that 2 game suspension.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If he plays this year he will make another 3.5 mil. Minus the money for his probable upcoming suspension. I am sure goodell will wait till close to the season opener to lay out that 2 game suspension.

Then it should not come as a surprise to the team if the league hands down a suspension. Until then Williams is going to have to go out and compete to earn the job.

JustChip

Reaction score
I'd probably opt to ride a scooter if I had a car that color also
Oh man, I lusted over the purple Challenger in 1970. It was a much deeper Mogan David 20/20 purple than T Wills washed out lavender. Marriage put an end to my lust, at least for the Challenger.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Williams reminds my of the scene in "The wolf of wall street" where he gets doped up and hammers his lambo to the ground.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I'll opt to refrain from giving T-Will any more troubles than what he's already inflicted upon himself.

It's likely going to be his last year as a Dallas Cowboy. Let's hope he finds a way to help his team.
He is going to have the most receptions and get a re-structured contract to make him a Cowboy for the rest of his career. :laugh:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Then it should not come as a surprise to the team if the league hands down a suspension. Until then Williams is going to have to go out and compete to earn the job.
1-2 games for a dui. They know it’s coming. And he had foot surgery. He was in a position with this WR turnover to be a true vet and leader for us and now just turning into a joke. If butler didn’t blow it out his behind demanding to be a starter or traded then he would likely have a good chance to be starting. Idiots.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
1-2 games for a dui. They know it’s coming. And he had foot surgery. He was in a position with this WR turnover to be a true vet and leader for us and now just turning into a joke. If butler didn’t blow it out his behind demanding to be a starter or traded then he would likely have a good chance to be starting. Idiots.

I agree Williams did himself no favors and that is on Williams. I don't expect him to be given a spot, I think Williams will have to go out and earn it. If he ends up missing a couple of games or more and his replacements are showing they can do the job then there is a good chance Williams could be out and if that happens he has no one to blame but himself. If I was in Williams shoes I would be giving everything I got to earn a spot and earn some trust

tx78613

Reaction score
6BusGNt.gif

Holy he**!!! Is that really him? lmao!