Twitter: Terrance Williams at camp!

cern

Reaction score
my biggest problem with t.will is that he's been perfectly willing to be the number 2 wr. he's never challenged for the #1 spot. doesn't matter if that belonged to dez. true competitors are not content to be second fiddle. the competition might do him good. or he might fold and crater.

SoBlue128

Reaction score

CPanther95

Reaction score
So says the fool worrying about another man's money. The real fool.
You worried about what drawls he's wearing too or when he takes a dump....lol

If he's wearing pants when he takes a dump, I'm certainly worried about him.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I LOL when Broaddus called the car that TWill had shipped to training camp the "Joker Mobile" during todays podcast of Talk'n Cowboys Break.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
What's the reason for a thread about WR Williams reporting to camp? Was he going to hold out? Why wouldn't he report. Especially after the off-season trouble he caused and coupled with the fact that he will have to earn his spot on the team. Nothing will be given to him.

I fully expected him to report.

links18

Reaction score
If I had that kind of money, I'd buy one nice car for the garage and special outings and have a modest run around car. Like Alfred Morris's 1991 Mazda. :D

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Yon know you are making some serious $$$ when you ship your car from Texas to California, instead of drive. Come on Terrance, that could have been an epic road trip.
Or, he could of just rented a car and donate the money he spent to ship his vehicle to a homeless shelter or soup kitchen.:rolleyes:

lukin2006

Reaction score
Or, he could of just rented a car and donate the money he spent to ship his vehicle to a homeless shelter or soup kitchen.:rolleyes:

I was wondering why he did not just rent a car as well. Those are my most favourite places to donate.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I will sat this ... other than the colour, it looks like a sweet ride.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I agree with most all of what you wrote. I think a deifference maker in my opinion is the respect I have for the work Gregory has put in to even get to this point. I can respect that effort. He's done a lot and put in the time Andrew effort to be clean and passing tests for over a year. I can't rip on a person who's trying. Maybe if Williams was doing the same thing a year from now my opinion of him would be improved.

But right now - like Irving - I see a guy continuing to do stupid things. And the fact that the weasel tried to throw his friend under the bus to save himself? Yeah, that drops him down pretty low in my book. Add that to his disappointing, up and down career? And I'm ready to wash my hands.

I don't hate the man but right now I don't trust him and as far as I'm concerned he has to earn the trust, there is no benefit of the doubt he blew that out of the water. It is all on him. Again I will give anyone a second chance but you screw me over with that second chance well see you later. Jerry is willing to do it when many teams were not even willing to draft him to start with.

Blake

Reaction score
Yon know you are making some serious $$$ when you ship your car from Texas to California, instead of drive. Come on Terrance, that could have been an epic road trip.

Made that trip in the opposite direction when I EAS'd from the Marines and left San Diego. Considering it felt like being released from prison, that was a wonderful drive home.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Well he paid some money to likely get out of some of this trouble. Probly 10k or better to keep his license in the first place. Usually lose it with a dui. Plus the money to ship a car he could have driven. Why not just lease or rent. Heck how long will he even be there? Rent something close to TC and take a Uber or cab.

movaughn88

Reaction score
You guys are nuts. He's made $10m and you're worried about him spending $1k to ship a car that costs $80k. Those paint jobs are cheap and sometimes free for these guys because its advertising for the shop that does it.

Let the man live. Just because you don't like the car (I think it's completely hideous btw) doesn't mean we need to trash him for it. If someone drove a huge lifted pickup w/ monster wheels and a grill we might see a diff tone here lol.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't hate the man but right now I don't trust him and as far as I'm concerned he has to earn the trust, there is no benefit of the doubt he blew that out of the water. It is all on him. Again I will give anyone a second chance but you screw me over with that second chance well see you later. Jerry is willing to do it when many teams were not even willing to draft him to start with.

I can't blame anyone for being upset with the guy. He's disappointed all of us enough. But I don't think it does anyone any good to write them off. In this case, I'm being hopeful and optimistic that the young man does get it, realizes what's important and the opportunity he has, and makes it right. I appreciate what he's done thus far and hopefully for everyone's sake, he keeps it up.

Dre11

Reaction score

Kaiser

Reaction score
You guys are nuts. He's made $10m and you're worried about him spending $1k to ship a car that costs $80k. Those paint jobs are cheap and sometimes free for these guys because its advertising for the shop that does it.

I would agree if it was 95% of the roster, but after the offseason TWill had he needs to be focused on the game. And deserved or not, most fans are going to see this as him being focused on everything but football.

#1, its training camp and he won't have that much free time to tool around.

#2, Oxnard is pretty much the Amarillo of Southern California and you are driving at least an hour before anyone is going to be impressed with that car. Most of the people driving nice cars in that area are Tech or Entertainment people driving Teslas and Land Rovers, he is just going to get eye rolls driving that car around.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Williams reminds my of the scene in "The wolf of wall street" where he gets doped up and hammers his lambo to the ground.
He will also challenge you to foot races according to tmz video footage if you catch him outside bars and nightclubs he gets drunk and high at.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
One of us who uses Twitter(not me), needs to send this guy a warning about the cliffs up and down the PCH. Much more dangerous than a pole or a curb :muttley:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I can't blame anyone for being upset with the guy. He's disappointed all of us enough. But I don't think it does anyone any good to write them off. In this case, I'm being hopeful and optimistic that the young man does get it, realizes what's important and the opportunity he has, and makes it right. I appreciate what he's done thus far and hopefully for everyone's sake, he keeps it up.

I hope he does a great job for the sake of the Cowboys. Not planning buying his jersey anytime soon. lol