Twitter: Terrance Williams at camp!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope he does a great job for the sake of the Cowboys. Not planning buying his jersey anytime soon. lol

:laugh:

I still have three WARE jerseys in the closet, maybe I'll try to "convert" one of them?

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Your quote was in response to him bringing his car, in which he had to pay for it. Somehow you managed to equate that to the RKG Bs. Again a fool.

Dude learn to read and not read into things leading to your idiotic assumptions. I could care less how anyone spends their money it’s not coming from my bank account. The last thing that dumbarse needs is to have his car there for training camp. I’m betting adequate transportation is provided greatly decreasing the chance of him getting his arse in trouble again. You’re staring to sound like a 16 year old drama queen that’s butt hurt because someone is talking bad about her boyfriend.

Dre11

Reaction score
Dude learn to read and not read into things leading to your idiotic assumptions. I could care less how anyone spends their money it’s not coming from my bank account. The last thing that dumbarse needs is to have his car there for training camp. I’m betting adequate transportation is provided greatly decreasing the chance of him getting his arse in trouble again. You’re staring to sound like a 16 year old drama queen that’s butt hurt because someone is talking bad about her boyfriend.

That's a stupid a assumption by you that him having a car will lead to him getting in trouble, yonact like he's stopped driving. Furthermore, it's his car and if he wants it there that's his businesses. Get a damn life and stop whining.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
That's a stupid a assumption by you that him having a car will lead to him getting in trouble, yonact like he's stopped driving. Furthermore, it's his car and if he wants it there that's his businesses. Get a damn life and stop whining.

Did he not so recently find himself in jail because of a car accident? You know your man crush is not a lock to make the team right? Why take the chance of anything happening or possibly putting yourself in a position that something does happen? Wow please tell me you’re not this stupid. And the only person whining is you all because a few posters made some wisecracks about your idol. Pick a better idol you big
old sissy :lmao2:

Dre11

Reaction score
Did he not so recently find himself in jail because of a car accident? You know your man crush is not a lock to make the team right? Why take the chance of anything happening or possibly putting yourself in a position that something does happen? Wow please tell me you’re not this stupid. And the only person whining is you all because a few posters made some wisecracks about your idol. Pick a better idol you big
old sissy :lmao2:

That's the dumbest thing you've posted, because he had an incident, he's destined to have that incident again. Are you dumb? So I guess everyone who has ever gotten a ticket or had an accident should stop driving. Then your whining because he brought a car to camp is asinine. Twill isn't an idol of mine, I idolize no man. I just see a grown man or woman whining and called him/her on it...lol

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Anybody know where I can buy some lettered stickers for the letters U-M-B? I think they'd look more appropriate that the E-A-L he currently has on the front of the car.

:lmao:

Or maybe one our in-house wizards can just photoshop it?

SoBlue128

Reaction score
That's the dumbest thing you've posted, because he had an incident, he's destined to have that incident again. Are you dumb? So I guess everyone who has ever gotten a ticket or had an accident should stop driving. Then your whining because he brought a car to camp is asinine. Twill isn't an idol of mine, I idolize no man. I just see a grown man or woman whining and called him/her on it...lol

You love him don’t you? It’s ok admit it you worship him lmao. Bow down when Twill comes to your town Bow Down Twills westward bound :bow:
You’re a laughing stock, stop it already! Holy smokes :lmao2:

Dre11

Reaction score
You love him don’t you? It’s ok admit it you worship him lmao. Bow down when Twill comes to your town Bow Down Twills westward bound :bow:
You’re a laughing stock, stop it already! Holy smokes :lmao2:

You like whining don't you, must be soft as charmin...lol

SoBlue128

Reaction score
What are you the mega roll of charmin or 2 ply....lol

Found the perfect addition to your room
5m1GgCL.jpg