Twitter: Terrance Williams at camp!

Them

Reaction score
LoL,,,I'd hitched from Jackson Fl. To Camp Lejeune North Carolina one time,,,to hell with that hobo road show,,,I always figured you fer' 'not quite right',,,o_O

:lmao:
...I was young and the world was full of innocence , also many trustworthy and kind people...So many people stopped to give me a lift...At times for hundreds of miles. To tell ya the truth, I would be afraid to try something like that these days!...:eek:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's the reason for a thread about WR Williams reporting to camp? Was he going to hold out? Why wouldn't he report. Especially after the off-season trouble he caused and coupled with the fact that he will have to earn his spot on the team. Nothing will be given to him.

I fully expected him to report.
I'm glad someone pointed this out, because I read this whole thread waiting for something to show why he wouldn't have reported. So far it's all about him wanting to drive his own car vs renting.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can buy some lettered stickers for the letters U-M-B? I think they'd look more appropriate that the E-A-L he currently has on the front of the car.

:lmao:

Or maybe one our in-house wizards can just photoshop it?

Just put a big T and W in there and call it Tinky Winky.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I wonder when goodell will announce his suspension. You know he is getting 1 or 2 games for this dui.

CPanther95

Reaction score
I wonder when goodell will announce his suspension. You know he is getting 1 or 2 games for this dui.

Doesn't the CBA prevent discipline for first offense DUI?

I don't think he got one for the scooter, so he might be in the clear even if he ultimately gets one for the Lambo.

Not sure the NFL can justify a conduct suspension for the aftermath if he was drunk when he tried to pin it on the Viking.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Doesn't the CBA prevent discipline for first offense DUI?

I don't think he got one for the scooter, so he might be in the clear even if he ultimately gets one for the Lambo.

Not sure the NFL can justify a conduct suspension for the aftermath if he was drunk when he tried to pin it on the Viking.
If I am not mistaken he got arrested for it which makes it a legal thing. If not arrrested then maybe the NFL looks the other way. But I believe the cb we picked up from the egirls “carroll” has a 1 or 2 game suspension right off the bat for a dui. And a few others around the league got suspended also. But maybe it wasn’t there first dui.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I will say this for Williams he is at camp, he has some outside issues but he is at camp. Where is David Irving?