Twitter: Terrance Williams won't play today *Merge*

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
who are your top 3 wr's? our top 3 in yardage is all smallish.
Beas, Austin and Thompson.
The tallest being Deonte Thompson at 6'0.

But all 3 has quickness to get open and Thompson and Austin has speed to burn.
Would be nice to have a wr that can win jump ball situations.

Yes indeed, meet your three starting receivers. Thompson and Beasley were already starting. I doubt that Butler jumps Austin to start, and Gallup doesn't seem ready.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Did he play in the first 3 games? :laugh:

Seriously, Gallup needs to start showing up for us on game day. If he does it will help the offense a great deal. He can out jump people for the ball.

CWR

Reaction score
He's our most experienced WR and won't even be active. That says a lot about how this roster was built.

Are u complaining about him being inactive or do you think the best bet is to sit him?

Carson

Reaction score
Did he play in the first 3 games? :laugh:

Seriously, Gallup needs to start showing up for us on game day. If he does it will help the offense a great deal. He can out jump people for the ball.

I know he’s a rookie and has growing pains.

But he’s played like a bum so far. Was impressed by his camp and preseason. Seems he has bad hands :(

CWR

Reaction score
T Will was pretty good with Romo.

Meh, hes was ok. I know when Dez was out he was completely incapable of stepping up. He did make some plays though. He just never progressed.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I know he’s a rookie and has growing pains.

But he’s played like a bum so far. Was impressed by his camp and preseason. Seems he has bad hands :(

What's odd is that he had great hands in camp

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
This drama with Williams has been going on for 2 years or more.

His contract made it a wash to keep him.

Now his behavior has really been a problem.

Partly becuz he sees himself as expendable and as such..

he is not committed now.

I fail to see how the FO would have seen this.

And if they had..kept him only becuz he might help DAK with so many other new WRs.

This is on Williams..not the FO.
The guy is a marginal player, an average to below average player with no real upside. We should have upgraded or at the very least had some potential instead of resigning him when we did. We already knew what we had and knew what his ceiling was. When they talk about churning the roster, this is the exact type of player that should be churned. He wasn't going to help Dak, true he has experience, but a struggling QB with accuracy issues is not going to be helped by a body catcher with a limited catch radius.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Are u complaining about him being inactive or do you think the best bet is to sit him?
It's best to sit him, better to cut him. The problem is we have held onto this guy for so long, he has all this experience but is being replaced by other average players, making considerably less money. His talent and ability is easily replaceable in this league.

Reactions: CWR

glimmerman

Reaction score

They know his suspension is coming. I am thinking his money is guaranteed and no clause for suspension nullifying the money. Probly the only reason he is still on the team. Not playing him is the team punishing him. Lol.

mmohican29

Reaction score
First dez, Williams, then it’s the offensive line

The people responsible are not being held accountable

He should have been released in camp. I will never understand the rationale behind so many FO decisions.

Williams is a BUM. He had a chance to be good, but he doesn't care enough about his craft to put the work in. He's completely dead weight.

This is exactly the kind of player we should excommunicate sooner rather than later. When Romo left, he became completely useless.

Section446

Reaction score
Going to struggle to replace his high level of production. What ever will we do?