Twitter: Terrance Williams won't play today *Merge*

Big_D

Reaction score
Williams sucks. It was time too move on last year, but the team thought it wise to throw him 4 million a year. Morons.

jujoboys

Reaction score
The writing is on the wall. Dallas is just waiting for TWill's suspension to be handed down. If they cut him now then his salary is guaranteed and Jerry loses money and we lose cap space. If they cut him after he is suspended then his salary is not guaranteed due to the contract he signed and we save about $218K a game in salary cap savings. If the front office is thinking like that, and I assume they are, then you don't want him playing in games or practicing at the facility because you don't want him getting injured and his salary getting automatically guaranteed.

cern

Reaction score
The cleaning out of the barn continues. Still a bit of shoveling to be done. T.Bill's brain fartistry won't be missed.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
That's a recurring theme with pass catchers during the Dak era. Who really looks good/better with Dak at WR/te since he been starting overall compared to when Romo was here?
I think Beasely is the only other player here that played with Romo lol. Except Butler maybe?

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Not really talked about, but this guy was inactive today for Butler.

At 29 years old and having a decent impact on the cap (signed last year, 4yrs, 17 mil) he wont be on this team next season.

HungryLion

Reaction score

At 29 years old and having a decent impact on the cap (signed last year, 4yrs, 17 mil) he wont be on this team next season.

Nothing against him. But he just doesn’t stand out.

He has made some clutch plays for us. Was the MVP in the last playoff win the team had.

But it seems time to move on.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Not sure he'll stay on this team this year if the league suspends him. Gives Dallas an out on his guaranteed money.

I think the only thing keeping him in his spot is that fact that there's no financial gain for cutting him.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

His status for next year is not really in question.

Will he remain on the 53 man roster for the remainder of this season is the question.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
We have a lot of cap space...we cut him for what?....just to have more cap space

Kaiser

Reaction score
His status for next year is not really in question.

Will he remain on the 53 man roster for the remainder of this season is the question.

I read this tweet from Broaddus below to mean everyone within 10 miles of the team thinks TWill is suspended this week and cut once the suspension is over -

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I read this tweet from Broaddus below to mean everyone within 10 miles of the team thinks TWill is suspended this week and cut once the suspension is over -

Yes, it would be odd if a WR was not the but. It seems like it would be TWill unless Butler did something stupid already.