Twitter: Terrell McClain to visit Cowboys

John813

Reaction score
Competition is always good. See what he has left in his tank.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I don't think he'll come as cheap as I was hoping.
He's already visited the Dolphins and 9ers since being released 8 days ago(Dez hasn't had a meeting in over a month) after we had already publicly stated "we'd take him back if he wants to comr back". Those meeting were likely to gauge his market value.

LittleD

Reaction score
If he's healthy, he could be a very cost effective addition to 1-tech for all you who think we need an experienced
player at that position. The big question is he healthy since he has missed lots of time in his career including
last year with the Deadskins.

phildadon86

Reaction score
If he's healthy, he could be a very cost effective addition to 1-tech for all you who think we need an experienced
player at that position. The big question is he healthy since he has missed lots of time in his career including
last year with the Deadskins.
He knows the system. I agree heath is the factor. But his last year here (contract year) he was healthy and was part of one of the best run defenses we have had in a while.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Injury prone process stopper, but what player is he truly stopping the progress of?
If healthy great, but he has not had a healthy season in the past, well seems like forever.

I think I would rather roll with the guys we have. What happens if he pushes Price or Ward off the 53, then gets injured. Only to find the 2 have signed elsewhere when needed.

Sounds exactly like what this team will do.