Terrell Owens on Irvin Show - 10/7/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Terrell Owens on Irvin Show
-----------------------------------

T.O. sounds fine to me. I understand he was frustrated on Sunday which led to the outburst of emotions on the sidelines after the TD and I think it only lets us know he is just like any one of us in our everyday lives.

We all let things build up and then sometimes it's just too much to hold in.

That Arizona secondary has given up some plays so far this year so I expect him to do big things on Sunday.

yentl911

Reaction score
TO has always been emotional. I really think the last loss and the criticism after the game for some of his selfish comments have taken a toll on him. To be honest, I feel be brings some of it on himself.

He is a special talent that needs to be healthy in order for us to reach the promised land though.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
dcfanatic

i love you! in a non homo way of course. if it wasnt for you i would sit here at work with nothing to do. :D thanks for all the audio recaps you rock!:bow:

bigE79

Reaction score
cowboys#1;2316986 said:
dcfanatic

i love you! in a non homo way of course. if it wasnt for you i would sit here at work with nothing to do. :D thanks for all the audio recaps you rock!:bow:
+1...thanks DC:star:

khiladi

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2316938 said:
That Arizona secondary has given up some plays so far this year so I expect him to do big things on Sunday.

I expect at least 2 or 3 big pass plays, because the Arizona Cardinals secondary gets mixed up often...

BHendri5

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet Irvin went to Emmitt and got on him for trashing T.O., and trying to show up T.O. when he was interviewing him.

Irvin has a great show and he does not shy away from the difficult issues, he asks questions so that people can get a real true picture on the people he interviews.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Like it or not, we aren't going to win a Super Bowl if 81 isn't on the field.

At the end of the day there isn't a single person in Valley Ranch that wants to win number six as much as Terrell Owens. Even more than Jerry, his legacy depends on it.