Terrell Owens won't attend Hall of Fame induction ceremony

nobody

Reaction score
I don't care. If he wants to skip it and celebrate his own way, that's his decision. I don't care about his motivation why. He's no longer a Cancer in the Cowboys locker room and so his antics mean nothing.

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
No, I mean those sophisticated to show humility with such bestowed honor.

He'll die a sad death one day. Alone and largely forgotten despite this.
Naw u got it wrong young fella. You will die that way but he will die a Hall of famer & his town or city probably going to name some road or recreational Center after him.. meanwhile u will pass with no fan-fair& as a dude on a message board name erod...u got it backwards champ but then again who doesn't know that!

rags747

Reaction score
If by "the HOF QB" you are talking about Steve Young", Young was only his QB for the first 3 years of TO's career where he was an upstart second banana to Jerry Rice. His next QB (Garcia) TO indicated might be gay, and his next QB after that he threw under the bus after losing the Super Bowl, not to mention his agreement to the idea that the Eagles would be undefeated if Favre were the QB. It's okay to believe that, but you don't disrespect your teammate by publically saying it. The way to have a better team is for teammates to support each other, and that was ultimately what TO's failing was as a teammate.

There is no question TO had heart and passion for the game. I don't think anyone would deny that. But he also could pout, refuse to talk to teammates, talk negatively about coaches and teammates, point fingers etc .... he had shortcomings in terms of promoting a strong, productive work atmosphere.
Funny thing is Garcia married a very hot Playboy Playmate.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
He will regret the decision. He could have used the opportunity to be humble and show mature growth which could have been a springboard to a career on TV talking about football. To me, this shows he hasn’t matured and still thinks none of his issues were his fault. It’s a shame. He could be doing what Irvin and Moss are doing now. Making money, hanging around current players, and still being a part of the game.

The guy has spent how many years saying he was misunderstood by the media and now he pulls this?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Nor should he. He was the NFL's Ultimate Trojan Horse. Some of you will get it, many of you won't.

Jipper

Reaction score
I don't care nor will most fans out there...he loves him some him

rags747

Reaction score
I think he should rethink and hell if he wants to he can take some shots during his speech. I understand his view of the whole thing but would love to see him there, he deserves it.

zerofill

Reaction score
Probably some gimmick to do with EA sports, or show up as some other persona... who knows, or someone gave him a contract, and he is signing it via satellite lol.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Once a drama queen, always a drama queen.

...and to think. I figured he would get up there and cry like a *****.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I always thought TO deserves to be a first ballot hall of famer.

That being said, this is another foolish decision in a long line of them by T.O. He is a classic narcissist. His ego would never allow him to let a perceived snub go, without some type of retaliation.

Instead of choosing to take the high road, and prove the hall of fame voters wrong for their decision to make him wait. He goes this route and proves their decision right.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good, I wasn't looking forward to hearing his Victim speech. It's every other person on the planets fault.