Twitter: Terry Bradshaw: Dez worth 3-4 million

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yeah, ole Terry never wad too bright!
Terry..SHUT UP. Do color commentary Sunday mornings and just shut up. Your fodder..thats it. Yes Dez isn't what he used to be,but your not a capologist. Your barely even Adult IQ level.

Radiashun

Reaction score
Bradshaw, Long, Collinsworth, and Brown was the best NFL pregame show. I'm a few years too young for the Super Bowl rivalry, so I've never had an issue with Bradshaw. He doesn't take himself too seriously like some with (and without) his resume.

NorthDalal

Reaction score
Well in addition to not being able to spell Cat if you spotted him a "C" and an "A".
He can't add either.
Sammy Watkins just set the market for oft-injured mildly-dangerous wide receivers at 16 million/yr.

Rayman70

Reaction score
How does this bloody MORON even have a job....
Whats worse is throw a pair of glasses on Howie Long...and suddenly the meat head is suppose to be smart lol...Its all entertainment..I don't take them serious.

jay94

Reaction score
Dez 8 million with 4 million of tough incentives to hit. 1200+yards and 8+tds.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Those 4 super bowl rings he has thanks to the Steelers team that usually won in spite of him
Let me stop you there. Terry almost single handedly brought them back against the Rams in the 1979 SB. He was money. Terry may be a lot of things..but his on the field play was clutch.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Pretty sure Terry isn't much into the sal cap and what guys are getting. Even quality #2 WR are being paid 8-10m, so to say what he did is completely ridiculous.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Terry is just the lovable bumpkin commentator off the field...and says some really absurd stuff...but do not confuse THAT with his playing career.The guy haunted the Cowboys and the rest of the league and won 4 rings. I respect that. That doesn't mean he is smart OFF THE FIELD. You can separate the 2.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
What does that mean translated from 1842 money like what Terry made when he could play?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Feel free to discuss, just posted to entertain and promote conversation

Based on what Watkins received, Dez would get about $20 million per year if he was a free agent. I'm not saying he's worth it, but look at the going rate for receivers compared to their productivity.

conner01

Reaction score
Reality is the vast majority of players under second or third contracts are paid more than they are worth
But the salary cap is not about what you are worth and never has been
Is a team with one win worth what the super bowl winning teams roster is worth?
The salary cap is about players getting their percentage of the revenue. The teams decide how to spread that money around

Verdict

Reaction score
Based on what Watkins received, Dez would get about $20 million per year if he was a free agent. I'm not saying he's worth it, but look at the going rate for receivers compared to their productivity.

I'm sorry but that's just not accurate. If Dez was worth $20 million per year he would be tradeable and he would already be long gone.