Texas A&m Aggies!

blueblood70

Reaction score
has what to do with the Cowboys zone? not in anyway, shape, or form..move this to the OFF topic zone

jujoboys

Reaction score
Amazing game taking down the Tide. Whole family was jacked and my daughter was at the game.

the cherry on top was seeing the Longhorns blow a 21 point lead and lose.
Sorry I didn’t mean to post this thread. Thought I was on a different forum. Delete if you want.

eyedoc

Reaction score
Amazing game taking down the Tide. Whole family was jacked and my daughter was at the game.

This is a professional cowboys forum. Keep this in your Aggie message board.

terra

Reaction score
This is a professional cowboys forum. Keep this in your Aggie message board.
We here plenty from longhorn fans here. So its only fair to include others.
You don't like it you are free to leave.

DFWJC

Reaction score

12th Man was for real.
They really do have a true home field advantage in College Station
Great win!

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think the big question (if there is one at mid-season) is who will be #2 after Georgia?
Iowa?

I think on a neutral field, the two best teams are still UGa and Bama, but will Bama drop to 3? Or even 4?

:popcorn:

terra

Reaction score
I think the big question (if there is one at mid-season) is who will be #2 after Georgia?
Iowa?

I think on a neutral field, the two best teams are still UGa and Bama, but will Bama drop to 3? Or even 4?

:popcorn:
Bama has shown serious holes on D that they have not had for a while. Frankly its Georgia then everyone else now.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bama has shown serious holes on D that they have not had for a while. Frankly its Georgia then everyone else now.

I think UGA has the best D by far but Bama has the edge on offense. Should make for an interestng title game in Bama can get there. Right now, it looks like just about anyone in the West can give them a game.

I think Saban picked the wrong guy for DC and the job is too big for him. Nicj might have to roll up his sleeves and get more involved on that side of the ball.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

Lol. Congrats! And as far as those Longhorns, they're the Falcons of the NCAA! :lmao2: