Texas Stadium Tour

jakecannons

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repost...did a search and found nothing.

Was wondering if anyone has taken the Texas Stadium Tour. My wife and I are celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary in Dallas this weekend, and one of the things we're doing is the tour. Is it worth the $12? I can't see how it wouldn't be...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
jakecannons;2406983 said:
Sorry if this is a repost...did a search and found nothing.

Was wondering if anyone has taken the Texas Stadium Tour. My wife and I are celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary in Dallas this weekend, and one of the things we're doing is the tour. Is it worth the $12? I can't see how it wouldn't be...

I did the tour about 10 yrs ago and it was very cool. Well worth the money IMO.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
This probably won't help cause I took the tour in 1997. I remember getting to see the locker rooms, walking down the tunnel to the field, and then getting to spend some time on the field for pictures and things. Then we got a tour of the suites, including Jerry's.

Primetime42

Reaction score
I took the tour two weeks ago as part of my visit for the Tampa game. I got charged 13, not 12.

That being said, one hell of a deal. Worth every penny and then some.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
I did pretty much the same thing but it might have been about 12 years ago. At the time it was $5. I'm looking forward to doing that again on the Monday after the 49'er game. I've never been to a Cowboy's game. I am definitely stoked and counting down the next 2 weeks...

Along these lines, is it possible to visit Valley Ranch as well?

1fisher

Reaction score
Definitely worth the $12.... The Stadium is going to be torn down after this season and you don't want to be saying, "Man, I wish I had taken that tour"

I've taken the tour several times and would do it again if given the opportunity!

SC Cowboyfan

Reaction score
Took the tour when I moved to SC from Cali four years ago. I had planned out the cross country trip and left two days for Dallas.

Dont remember how much we were charged but I can tell ya it was a dream come true for me. We got to the gift shop and I was expecting some more people there, but it was just my wife and me.

The tour guide took us through the locker room,suites, the tunnel to the field and onto the field itself. He was great and took pictures of us at every stop.

There was no time limit and I had goosebumps the whole trip! It was unfortunate we were there on Wednesday and weren't able to stay till Sunday as the Cowboys had a home game against Detroit but seeing the stadium inside and out made the trip worth it!

BigR

Reaction score
i have a friend who is not a cowboys fan who took the tour a few years ago and he said it was cool. got to kick a few field goals on the field

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
have you ever dreamed of catching a pass in Texas stadium? take the tour buddy

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Where do you go to get tickets for the tour? Right at the stadium box office? How long is the tour? Will they let you take pictures? Are the tours on specific days, or are they everyday?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I did it last December. Well worth it, even if they only let us run around on the field for 15 minutes. If I could do it over again, they'd have to call security to get me off the field. If you've never been there before, you're going to be shocked at how much that field is crowned. It's unreal.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
catskillthunder;2407244 said:
Where do you go to get tickets for the tour? Right at the stadium box office? How long is the tour? Will they let you take pictures? Are the tours on specific days, or are they everyday?

I took pictures. The tour guide will take pictures of your group for you too.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2407219 said:
ANYTHING dealing with the Cowboys is worth $12 if you love the team!

Umm, apparently you've never had the "baked" hamburger patties or warm Miller Lite they sell at the concession stand right outside section 34!!??

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;2407371 said:
Umm, apparently you've never had the "baked" hamburger patties or warm Miller Lite they sell at the concession stand right outside section 34!!??

skip the burgers and get the tortas close to sec 34....
skip warm beer too :D

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
poke;2407435 said:
skip the burgers and get the tortas close to sec 34

Those aren't that great either. Too greasy.

I try to do almost 100% of my TS noshing at only 2 places... The parking lot or the Stadium Club, and even the latter leaves a lot to be desired, considering the price, more times than not.