Thank you Cowboys fans!

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Cowboys fans are great and that is why I'm here because every-time I post something over on the Rams board, I constantly get bash and my opinion belittle. You can't really be yourself and share your opinion and even when you do write something that you think others would agree, people there constantly misunderstood your point. Its like Cowboys fans are just smarter, more mature, more friendly, more respectful, less judgmental, more open-minded and the list goes on and on.

I'm not a Cowboys fan so I don't really bother with majority of the thread posted but just being here alone makes me realize that I'll never be in the right place. Sports is the only thing that I like about LA, and even within this premise, I can't stand LA sport fans! Makes me wonder why I root for the same team as these people because this does not only applies to the Rams either. And considering I spent the last decade trying to find work and leave this state, its really tough supporting teams of fan-base you despite.

I'm extremely loyal once I become a fan of a team so no matter where I move to, I'll always be fan of said team but with that said, when I think logically about my situation, its make less and less sense why I am even a Rams fans. I hate the city of LA, its cultures/lifestyles, the people, the atmosphere, and its ideal. And I only choose team base on proximity to where I live which I found out from most folks here, that is not the best way to choose your team, and now I am obliged to agree. Everything just seem so mess up when you actually spend some time thinking soundly of your decision.

I come to the conclusion that I probably did chose the wrong team. Its not just about winning or losing, its about being apart of a community with other like minded individual where you can share ideas without being put down and express joy, anger, sadness together. I'll never go tail-gating with other Rams fans so that another experience that is lost to me. How can you really root for the same team that the people you dislike the most also support? The Cowboys fan-base is how I wish the Rams fan-base is. I am glad I have CZ to talks sport with even though my participation is limited.

GenoT

Reaction score
Cowboys fans are great and that is why I'm here because every-time I post something over on the Rams board, I constantly get bash and my opinion belittle. You can't really be yourself and share your opinion and even when you do write something that you think others would agree, people there constantly misunderstood your point. Its like Cowboys fans are just smarter, more mature, more friendly, more respectful, less judgmental, more open-minded and the list goes on and on.

I'm not a Cowboys fan so I don't really bother with majority of the thread posted but just being here alone makes me realize that I'll never be in the right place. Sports is the only thing that I like about LA, and even within this premise, I can't stand LA sport fans! Makes me wonder why I root for the same team as these people because this does not only applies to the Rams either. And considering I spent the last decade trying to find work and leave this state, its really tough supporting teams of fan-base you despite.

I'm extremely loyal once I become a fan of a team so no matter where I move to, I'll always be fan of said team but with that said, when I think logically about my situation, its make less and less sense why I am even a Rams fans. I hate the city of LA, its cultures/lifestyles, the people, the atmosphere, and its ideal. And I only choose team base on proximity to where I live which I found out from most folks here, that is not the best way to choose your team, and now I am obliged to agree. Everything just seem so mess up when you actually spend some time thinking soundly of your decision.

I come to the conclusion that I probably did chose the wrong team. Its not just about winning or losing, its about being apart of a community with other like minded individual where you can share ideas without being put down and express joy, anger, sadness together. I'll never go tail-gating with other Rams fans so that another experience that is lost to me. How can you really root for the same team that the people you dislike the most also support? The Cowboys fan-base is how I wish the Rams fan-base is. I am glad I have CZ to talks sport with even though my participation is limited.
Had to stop reading when I ran outta Kleenex.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Most of us will always welcome respectful, well meaning fans of any team. There are even a few Eagles fans who are welcome by most of us, because they have intelligent outside perspectives.

There'll always be those who just want to be aholes to anyone, but don't take that personally.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Thanks for the kind words. I was shocked at my interactions with Rams fans during our game week. I totally see what you’re talking about.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

That's right ,yer' that Nashville cat to sunny west coast Kali& of the rather confused&sensitive sorta' transplant type, ain't cha'?,,,well friend, some of life's hard knocks "should" erase this oft displayed & expressed form of undue melancholy, thats seemingly in tow with yer' persona,,,o_O

*I hope this little rap session of ours, was deemed of useful impart to you, if so, I'm generally at the office on Wednesdays from 11:30am to 12:30 pm,,,er,,,generally that is, feel free to reach out to me if yer' in need of further wizend life insights :thumbup:

:starspin:o_O:starspin:

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
That's right ,yer' that Nashville cat to sunny west coast Kali& of the rather confused&sensitive sorta' transplant type, ain't cha'?,,,well friend, some of life's hard knocks "should" erase this oft displayed & expressed form of undue melancholy, thats seemingly in tow with yer' persona,,,o_O

*I hope this little rap session of ours, was deemed of useful impart to you, if so, I'm generally at the office on Wednesdays from 11:30am to 12:30 pm,,,er,,,generally that is, feel free to reach out to me if yer' in need of further wizend life insights :thumbup:

:starspin:o_O:starspin:

Oh I finally understand you, you tricky lil devil. I was like is this some sort of southern talk that I'm not aware off? Turn out its just melonfeud being melonfeud :laugh:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Oh I finally understand you, you tricky lil devil. I was like is this some sort of southern talk that I'm not aware off? Turn out its just melonfeud being melonfeud :laugh:
Ha,Ha,Ha,,,yokes on you,,, fer' you've done been Melonized in the finest of FEUDIAN fashion,,, palo_O

:lmao::starspin::lmao:

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. I was shocked at my interactions with Rams fans during our game week. I totally see what you’re talking about.

Thanks for responding. It mean a lot when staff members are involved in my thread especially one so personal that I had to make multiple drafts just to get it right.

eastsideboy

Reaction score

:welcome: