Thank you Cowboys fans!

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
As a Seattle fan, this is one of the better NFL forums believe it or not.
I check most of them out. Some are downright horrible.

I always thought it was kind of funny that a non-division rival is a member off said forum but hey glad only sound folks are here regardless of their team. Couldn't agree more with your assessment.

eastsideboy

Reaction score
Cowboys fans are great and that is why I'm here because every-time I post something over on the Rams board, I constantly get bash and my opinion belittle. You can't really be yourself and share your opinion and even when you do write something that you think others would agree, people there constantly misunderstood your point. Its like Cowboys fans are just smarter, more mature, more friendly, more respectful, less judgmental, more open-minded and the list goes on and on.

I'm not a Cowboys fan so I don't really bother with majority of the thread posted but just being here alone makes me realize that I'll never be in the right place. Sports is the only thing that I like about LA, and even within this premise, I can't stand LA sport fans! Makes me wonder why I root for the same team as these people because this does not only applies to the Rams either. And considering I spent the last decade trying to find work and leave this state, its really tough supporting teams of fan-base you despite.

I'm extremely loyal once I become a fan of a team so no matter where I move to, I'll always be fan of said team but with that said, when I think logically about my situation, its make less and less sense why I am even a Rams fans. I hate the city of LA, its cultures/lifestyles, the people, the atmosphere, and its ideal. And I only choose team base on proximity to where I live which I found out from most folks here, that is not the best way to choose your team, and now I am obliged to agree. Everything just seem so mess up when you actually spend some time thinking soundly of your decision.

I come to the conclusion that I probably did chose the wrong team. Its not just about winning or losing, its about being apart of a community with other like minded individual where you can share ideas without being put down and express joy, anger, sadness together. I'll never go tail-gating with other Rams fans so that another experience that is lost to me. How can you really root for the same team that the people you dislike the most also support? The Cowboys fan-base is how I wish the Rams fan-base is. I am glad I have CZ to talks sport with even though my participation is limited.
You're not a cowboys fan so you should be OK. if you were a cowboys fan you'd get crushed.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Most of us will always welcome respectful, well meaning fans of any team. There are even a few Eagles fans who are welcome by most of us, because they have intelligent outside perspectives.

There'll always be those who just want to be aholes to anyone, but don't take that personally.

I feel the long approval process of being a member here means that those non-Cowboys fans like myself are here because they want to be here and not for other shady reason. There are very few that sort of give me a hard time here but for the most part, everyone here has been extremely kind and welcoming.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Is this a trick?

No sir, I'm genuinely just impress by the stark contrast between Cowboys and Rams fans and how that is reflective of the cultures and environment that one is raise in. And being raise in the south myself, I appreciate folks that can see multiple perspectives instead of just their own.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Just watched greg hardy suffer losing in his ufc debut. He was disqualified for kneeing a downed opponent to the head.
I thought that was a legal bread&butter maneuver ?:huh:,,, SHEESE!, man,that dude can just never seem to catch one of those " brakes"in life,,, that'll keep him on top of the heap,,, :facepalm:

* ya know? When that D.V. charge against him broke the cyber surface & how the " victim" was allegedly HURLED unto a comfy luv-seat that just so conveniently had a few of the Man's
" extended fun of trigger pulling guns" chilling out,
was an absolutely overblown prosecutorial attempted angle ,in the attempt to illustrate that Man's innately obvious natural dangerous aggression,,,SHEESE-WEEZY,,,dude could've more easily ,just slung her clean thru an interior wall or out a frickin' structurally supporting stem walls window, were he truly of such disagreeable violence thusly deemed from society's more "vocal" quadrant o_O

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Cowboys fans are great and that is why I'm here because every-time I post something over on the Rams board, I constantly get bash and my opinion belittle. You can't really be yourself and share your opinion and even when you do write something that you think others would agree, people there constantly misunderstood your point. Its like Cowboys fans are just smarter, more mature, more friendly, more respectful, less judgmental, more open-minded and the list goes on and on.

I'm not a Cowboys fan so I don't really bother with majority of the thread posted but just being here alone makes me realize that I'll never be in the right place. Sports is the only thing that I like about LA, and even within this premise, I can't stand LA sport fans! Makes me wonder why I root for the same team as these people because this does not only applies to the Rams either. And considering I spent the last decade trying to find work and leave this state, its really tough supporting teams of fan-base you despite.

I'm extremely loyal once I become a fan of a team so no matter where I move to, I'll always be fan of said team but with that said, when I think logically about my situation, its make less and less sense why I am even a Rams fans. I hate the city of LA, its cultures/lifestyles, the people, the atmosphere, and its ideal. And I only choose team base on proximity to where I live which I found out from most folks here, that is not the best way to choose your team, and now I am obliged to agree. Everything just seem so mess up when you actually spend some time thinking soundly of your decision.

I come to the conclusion that I probably did chose the wrong team. Its not just about winning or losing, its about being apart of a community with other like minded individual where you can share ideas without being put down and express joy, anger, sadness together. I'll never go tail-gating with other Rams fans so that another experience that is lost to me. How can you really root for the same team that the people you dislike the most also support? The Cowboys fan-base is how I wish the Rams fan-base is. I am glad I have CZ to talks sport with even though my participation is limited.

Me mum wants to know if you would be our intern.
Meals and Team Gimme T-shirts are free. Light posting duties.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Most of us will always welcome respectful, well meaning fans of any team. There are even a few Eagles fans who are welcome by most of us, because they have intelligent outside perspectives.

There'll always be those who just want to be aholes to anyone, but don't take that personally.
Remember the Skins fan we drowned in the Trinity? That was fun.