Thank you Cowboys fans!

Xelda

Reaction score
Cowboys fans are great and that is why I'm here because every-time I post something over on the Rams board, I constantly get bash and my opinion belittle. You can't really be yourself and share your opinion and even when you do write something that you think others would agree, people there constantly misunderstood your point. Its like Cowboys fans are just smarter, more mature, more friendly, more respectful, less judgmental, more open-minded and the list goes on and on.

I'm not a Cowboys fan so I don't really bother with majority of the thread posted but just being here alone makes me realize that I'll never be in the right place. Sports is the only thing that I like about LA, and even within this premise, I can't stand LA sport fans! Makes me wonder why I root for the same team as these people because this does not only applies to the Rams either. And considering I spent the last decade trying to find work and leave this state, its really tough supporting teams of fan-base you despite.

I'm extremely loyal once I become a fan of a team so no matter where I move to, I'll always be fan of said team but with that said, when I think logically about my situation, its make less and less sense why I am even a Rams fans. I hate the city of LA, its cultures/lifestyles, the people, the atmosphere, and its ideal. And I only choose team base on proximity to where I live which I found out from most folks here, that is not the best way to choose your team, and now I am obliged to agree. Everything just seem so mess up when you actually spend some time thinking soundly of your decision.

I come to the conclusion that I probably did chose the wrong team. Its not just about winning or losing, its about being apart of a community with other like minded individual where you can share ideas without being put down and express joy, anger, sadness together. I'll never go tail-gating with other Rams fans so that another experience that is lost to me. How can you really root for the same team that the people you dislike the most also support? The Cowboys fan-base is how I wish the Rams fan-base is. I am glad I have CZ to talks sport with even though my participation is limited.
IT'S TRUE! We are the best!

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
Hows the Bears forum? Because my brother seems to take more joy in the Cowboys losing than the Bears winning
There was one a few years back I went to and it was pure nastiness. I can’t recall the name of it, and am not sure it still exists.

As a fan of another team I don’t expect to be be greeted with candy and flowers, and trust must be earned. I try to view my visits to other teams forums as I’m a guest and realize as a guest my rope will be shorter than the fans of that team's forum.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Cowboys fans are great and that is why I'm here because every-time I post something over on the Rams board, I constantly get bash and my opinion belittle. You can't really be yourself and share your opinion and even when you do write something that you think others would agree, people there constantly misunderstood your point. Its like Cowboys fans are just smarter, more mature, more friendly, more respectful, less judgmental, more open-minded and the list goes on and on.

I'm not a Cowboys fan so I don't really bother with majority of the thread posted but just being here alone makes me realize that I'll never be in the right place. Sports is the only thing that I like about LA, and even within this premise, I can't stand LA sport fans! Makes me wonder why I root for the same team as these people because this does not only applies to the Rams either. And considering I spent the last decade trying to find work and leave this state, its really tough supporting teams of fan-base you despite.

I'm extremely loyal once I become a fan of a team so no matter where I move to, I'll always be fan of said team but with that said, when I think logically about my situation, its make less and less sense why I am even a Rams fans. I hate the city of LA, its cultures/lifestyles, the people, the atmosphere, and its ideal. And I only choose team base on proximity to where I live which I found out from most folks here, that is not the best way to choose your team, and now I am obliged to agree. Everything just seem so mess up when you actually spend some time thinking soundly of your decision.

I come to the conclusion that I probably did chose the wrong team. Its not just about winning or losing, its about being apart of a community with other like minded individual where you can share ideas without being put down and express joy, anger, sadness together. I'll never go tail-gating with other Rams fans so that another experience that is lost to me. How can you really root for the same team that the people you dislike the most also support? The Cowboys fan-base is how I wish the Rams fan-base is. I am glad I have CZ to talks sport with even though my participation is limited.
Any chance you can talk to McVay into giving Ginger some pointers.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It's an easy place to get along with people because 98% of us have one common goal, to see JG removed from office...

Can you help with that?
Without looking up the post, @Verdict posted exactly what should be done. Who really cares what a title says, HC, OC, etc...JG has already been stripped of nearly everything that every other HC does in this league, but he still has value, some things he does well at. I believe he still has an eye for talent, he just doesn't excel at utilizing it once he has it.
Just give him an assistant GM title and let him still stand on the sidelines and stare, or put him in the booth so he gets to be on camera in the high place.
This team needs an offensive mind that knows how to play in todays game, and JG is not that guy, Lineham was not that guy, you have to be an artist in todays game, and actually devise schemes with a creative brush stroke. We need a Picasso.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Without looking up the post, @Verdict posted exactly what should be done. Who really cares what a title says, HC, OC, etc...JG has already been stripped of nearly everything that every other HC does in this league, but he still has value, some things he does well at.
Just give an assistant GM title and let him still stand on the sidelines and stare, or put him in the booth so he gets to be on camera in the high place.
This team needs an offensive mind that knows how to play in todays game, and JG is not that guy, Lineham was not that guy, you have to be an artist in todays game, and actually devise schemes with a creative brush stroke. We need a Picasso.

I'd be OK with him moving to the FO. You are right, we need a modern playbook.